Anyone on here supply VM cable & Splitter

Hi all I need to split my cable feed, is there anyone on here who can supply high quality splitter and terminated cables

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Search "CATV splitter" on eBay. You normally get the a two way splitter and some RF cables as a package.

Roughly about a fiver Inc postage

Hi all I need to split my cable feed, is there anyone on here who can supply high quality splitter and terminated cables

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I can sort you some out but you'd need to pick them up - i'm in Merseyside :)

Search "CATV splitter" on eBay. You normally get the a two way splitter and some RF cables as a package.

Roughly about a fiver Inc postage
I'd avoid the £5 package ones personally.

Bought the "electrosmart" ones which is the top listing for that, couldn't handle my SH3 and H2H

Do you need a splitter or any other adapters, if you have live feeds into the broadband hub and a TiVo box to set up a h2h box for example.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Would you feel comfortable making your own?

There are plenty of guides on youtube on how to put the F Connector on the ends.

If you made your own, you would have the knowledge to make more plus fix a lead if it broke...

Yes it does cost a little more but the quality of the actual lead will probably be better plus you can say that you did it B-)

Do you have any old leads lying around that you could practice on?

Back