Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- July-August-Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for test line for most services including adult, vod etc for zgemma ,

Dont know if this is the right place but looking for a panel for zgemma, smart iptv and androids running smarters etc.
i know there are times when there are problems but what we are looking for, is to be able to be told they are carrying out maintenance etc and not be left wondering what is going on when servers are down and not be left in the dark when people ask us whats happening. Only gets peoples backs up when you ask and dont get a reply . A simple reply is fine as we know that things happen now and again and to be kept in the loop, Nothing worse than being told if they are not happy piss off basically

Looking for direct subs only.
Must have:
EFL + EPL matches
Sky UK HD inc Sky Sports
FHD channel options
Updated VOD
Catchup
Series
Android App - i am using stbemu
Vpn service

Hi All,looking for an iptv sub must haves...

Uk movies and sport in 1080 and multi room sub to run on Apple TV 4 via iPlayTV app
VOD and epg and record
Would like a trial first

Cheers

Last edited:
Looking for IPTV sub ONLY DIRECT SELLERS ONLY.
Must have all UK Sky channels inc sports
Need USA Channels
Must have up to date VOD
English only and must have a guide for age a h2h
Also looking for vm line

Looking for IPTV sub ONLY DIRECT SELLERS ONLY.
Must have all UK Sky channels inc sports
Need USA Channels especially CBS (USA) all region 3:00 football kickoffs - EFL + EPL matches
English only and must have a guide for enigma2 (zgemma h9.2h)

Hi
Looking for a sub
Direct seller mainly after uk and sports 3pm and Ppv also vod
Using mag box
Thanks

Exploring a new line - DIRECT SELLERS ONLY.

REQUIREMENTS (Do not send if service doesn't include - only annoy both of us) :-

TV CATCHUP A MUST
Must have all UK Sly
PPV
Need USA/BEIN/3pm Channels.
Must have up to date VOD

48 hour trial PLEASE to assess stability over a few days.

I need a test line for UK, US, Indian, Pakistan movies, entertainment, news and sports channels. With updated VOD and catchup.
I need the line for the IPTV Extreme Pro app.

Thanks

Good Afternoon
Looking for IPTV for my smart stb app please?
Would like good sport, good range of VOD, Adult please.
Many thanks

Hi My current supplier of my main IPTV service is no longer contactable. Looking for a similar service. Using magbox at present but may change to nvidia shield. All his sports channels are classed as VIP CHANNELS including one special sports channel. There are regular film additions and tv show additons. If anyone has the same or similar service please PM me. Thank you.

Right lads and ladies , i got a few offers for iptv thanks i tried one its great but now decided im using vm cable line. But i want a iptv sports ONLY package as i im sorted with uk channels

Looking for new supplier of service.

IPTV using Firestick and Perfect Player via Xtream Editor.

All $ky channels needed plus catchup. Up to date VOD required.

Good support and reliability.

48hr test if pos please to ensure stability.

Thanks
BB

After an Iptv sub via Iptv Smarters Android app, mainly sports channels that don’t go down every 5 mins, adult and movies as well

Direct sellers only please

In need of a iptv service with all channels and regularly updated vod must be really good service with good customer service

Hi looking for IPTV test please. HD channels, 3pm Kick offs and Scottish football. Have Enigma 2 box. VU 4K.

Thanks. :)

I need iptv with 3pm premiership kickoffs,vod which has latest movie releases which works on xtreme editor, for a enigma 2 box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back