Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- July-August-Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
line expired & looking for new provider & 24hr test, must include good uk list with EFL games & UK EPG, Updated VOD, catchup, stable HD streams and a clean list no multiple channels (backup channels = lazy server admins), need espn plus, ifollow, DAZN etc... If you can provide this please pm me with test and prices thanks.

hello new to iptv dont have smart tv but have fire stick looking for reliable iptv service must have uk and us sports channels or bein sports for football and Indian tv channels- uk movies and tv not required based in Manchester anyone selling boxes with it loaded on and can come and show working would in interested also thank you

Hi
Looking for IPTV sub ONLY DIRECT SELLERS ONLY.
Must have all UK Sly channels inc sports
And comphrensive channel list inc 3pms
Dont need VOD
for enigma2 VU+ uno4k se (arm) I'm also using virmin line
Pretty new to all this so will need some instuctions to, please

24/48 hour trial please
Thanks

Looking for IPTV sub, only really bothered about Sports, 3pm kick offs, PPV. VOD Films & Series would be nice.

Must work with the MyTVOnline app.

Hi all. Can anyone help me out with my firestick. Just got a new one and new a new sub and build. Would like a trial 1st.

Looking for an IPTV provider (Direct Seller Only) that provides great HD UK sport channels and PPVs buffer free. It would have to have a good epg and it must be able to run on the TiviMate app. If possible I would like to try it before I buy it.

IPTV provider wanted. For Zegemma
Direct seller, freeze free, Sky sports, EPL, SPL, 3pm, Celtic & Rangers TV VOD and decent EPG.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for a good IPTV provider, I have a Minix Neo U9-H Android box.
I'd like movies, all sky channels, including kids tv. I have no need for any sports. Please PM me.

Hi looking for trial for a t95 box. UK channels and vod. Prefer direct seller, needs to be high quality with monthly options for subs. Thx

Looking for an IPTV sub for all channels, location in UK/Ireland.
I have an enigma2 box.
VOD would be great but not essential

Reliable server owner (no resellers) for UK,US and CA for 3PMS without VPN if possible. Quality over quantity please.
Thanks

Direct IPTV sub for a zgemma.
Channels required please:-
Ifollow Preston
All the usual sports channels for EFL and EPL etc
Sky sports box office
Thanks.

Looking for a good quality sub for STB emulator,
and enigma 2 plugin

all sly/vermin channels
Great sports streams (not much skipping)
3pm kickoffs
Sports team channels (mutv etc)
Betting TV channels
ppv
Catchup

ppv replays, movies and tvseries that are kept on top of and updated regular

Note: advertising me 72000000 channels doesn't appeal, I literally watch live sport and like 5 terrestrial channels. Up to date movies and boxsets are essential

Last edited:
Reliable server owner (no resellers) for the UK, & US and 3PM games. Quality over quantity, please.
Would like a trial for my h5.2tc that covers this weekend sports especially, if possible, have no issues paying a small fee for that service.
Best time to trial is when the footy is on, as that's what I watch the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back