ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE PAY SERVER - request only! - August 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Line sorted. No need for anymore recommendations.

I'm looking for a N line or Mgcamd line for zgemma 2s box for full sky UK.Has to be reliable and 24 test if possible.

Last edited:
Hi There,

I'm based in Southern Ireland. I have a Dreambox F5 and am looking for a stable provider for all Sky UK and Irish channels, movies / sports etc.

If you could provide a 24/48 hour test line - that would be great. Many thanks and please PM me prices for 12 months.

Hi All,

Just moved to a new place, got a Zgemma Star 2S on it's way to me and my broadband is going live on the 11th. I'm looking to hit the ground running so after a decent nline.

Would like a 24/48-hour trial and would like to pay monthly (willing to pay a fair price for a good service, responsive to emails and such...). I'd prefer to hear from server operators only and would like to be able to test server pings myself to confirm low latency.

Full UK Sky please.

Cline/Nline wanted

Hiya people im Looking for sky UK/Ireland (full package) ,setanta and bt sports, & movies.
reliable and glitch free, Cline or Nline ideally.
As im new to this game can you please guide me & advise me in how i need to install the lines.

test line is a must and prices.thanks pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back