Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - february 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
need prices for yr subscriptiob

Hi all
Let me say I'm a novice as it's my 1st renewal.
I'm after prices for new yearly subscription including a free trial to make sure new line works.
I've got a f5 box currently on cccam so don't know if need Cline or nline

Many thanks
Sean

Looking for reliable server pm me pleas

---------- Post Merged at 03:46 PM ----------

Looking for reliable server pm me pleas

Hi. Looking for a reliable Sky UK N-Line for Openbox v8S. 24hr test line required please - VIP and TK veterans preferred

Hi , im looking for a RELIABLE uk C line for my Openbox V8s please.A test and rough channel list would be nice. VIP prefered, thank you

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hi all I'm looking for a N Line for Sky-UK must be reliable with good comms
It will be for a Zgemma H2H Box.

Please PM me
Many Thanks

Sorry guys meant to say 2 N Lines will be required 1 for Sat Sky-UK and 1 for VM Cable
I will be using both tuners on this box
Midlands area.

Last edited:
Hi Im also looking for a reliable N-line for my zgemma 2S...current one freezes every few minutes even though i have fibre broadband speeds of up up to 50mbs...so its very frustating...test line would be appreciated thank you

Hi I am looking a good test line for 5 days to watch UK Sports. I have had a couple of test lines recently and I have been disappointed by the freezing and the delay in changing channels. Plus I did not get PPV.
Can anyone recommend me a 5 day test where I will get 5 days of good service. I have had good service for 1 day and then the rest of the days where very poor. Any help would be great

New a zgemma h.2s delivered today (courtesy of this forum thank you))

Looking to obtain a reliable N-Line

Need all Indian and UK -London channels

many thanks in advance

Hi
I've just bought my first ZGemma Star 2S and I'm having some major freezing issues with a couple of the providers I've tried. I'm not sure whether the issues are on my side or theirs so I'd really appreciate a reliable N-Line for Sky ROI so I can rule out the provider.
I'm at the point of wondering whether it was all worth the hassle! :(

Thanks very much

Hey
I can please have details of a reliable server with a full sky UK package including ppv. I believe my current provider is over subscribed and I do not want to suffer the glitches. Test line must be available.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi, New to this and I'm looking for a reputable line supplier for a V8S. (I've no idea whether I need an N-line or a C-line?). I'm in the North East UK and interested in Sky channels, sport, movies and adult.
Vets & vips preferred. (monthly and yearly considered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back