Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
FOR SATELLITE ONLY

Rules for this thread -

• [*=left]Post what you require, a uk line or one for southern Ireland.
    [*=left]STATE IF NEEDING A C LINE OR N LINE
    [*=left]You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
    [*=left]Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
    [*=left]Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderators Job.
    [*=left]If you have messaged the member click on the PM button under each post - Don't worry guests can't see this!
    [*=left]Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
    [*=left]Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

Advisory!

• [*=1]Please don't take advice from Zero posters or members who haven't been on the forum for long.
    [*=1]I would listen to VIP members or TK veterans when being recommended by users here.

Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread

Does anyone have an nline test for 24hours for an F5 box. If the line is good I will purchase for a prolonged period of time. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi their looking at getting a
n-line using a zgemma 2s box for the uk with all sports,movies Ppv etc ideally could do with a 24hour test first and also prices please thank you

Does anyone have an N line test for 24 hours. looking to buy N line for my 2 boxes, V8s and F5s. Thanks.

Hi there,
i am after a decent 12 month line for 3x v8s boxes as current supplier seems to have ceased after 8 months, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

New to all of this, but looking for a reliable n-line for 28.2E UK Openbox V8s. Would be grateful for a 24 hour test line before committing. PM cost & details. Thanks.

Anyone got a good sky uk line with everything must have good feedback, 24 hr test line for an openbox f5s, did have one but 12mnths is up and had no contact from supplier. need asap

Can someone private message me for the following service please:
UK Server, N Line (Preferably MGcamd server), 12 Month subscription which is fast and reliable

Many Thanks

Afternoon - Does anyone have a "glitch free and reliable" N line or C line for a V8s openbox please. Please PM me with details. Thank you ;)

Wanted, a glitch free and reliable N line with extra room

Only from reliable and established users please. A test line would be nice.

Also wanted for mate an n-line + 3 extra room (more for convenience than using all at the same time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back