ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE PAY SERVER - request only! - November 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for my first n-line using a zgemma star 2s box for the uk with all sports,movies Box off etc
Ideally would like a 24hour test first and also prices please pm if you can help!
Cheers, DYL4N

Hi, looking for a reliable UK N-line for a Zgemma star 2s box.
An initial 24 hour trial would be great, with the option to then commit to a longer period of time.
Thanks!

Hi looking for my first n-line using a zgemma star 2s box for the uk with all sports,movies Box off etc
Ideally would like a 24hour test first and also prices please pm if you can help! Seems i have been done by my current provider who was forwarded to me by a forum member
Cheers, Hoolah

Hi I am looking for a uk line for the blade 7000. Glitch/freeze free. Require the full package sport,movies,box off etc, Would like a free 24 hr test. Inbox with prices please if you can help or recommend a reliable supplier.

Hi looking for a good N line for uk sky.
Will be zgemma h.2s

Would like another line for sky f5 in same house

Last edited:
Hi all. I'm looking for a stable Cline UK sly if anyone can send me in a decent direction go ahead an pm me. Thanks. D

Looking for an N line . UK . All sports / movies . Ppv boxing etc.
would need a test line.
feel free to point me in the right direction
thanks

Hi Guys, does anyone supply c/n-lines aswell as iptv streams for football? I'm looking to have zgemma stars2 working with iptv and sat. I am aware that iptv is less reliable and of lower quality, but there are channels that only are available on iptv.
t.i.a

Need new line please

must have multi room option also

thanks

---------- Post Merged at 01:35 PM ----------

Sorry mailbox was.

Please resend any messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back