Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Cable-July-August-Sept-Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a temp sub to a UK VM server to tide me over until all this IPTV nonsense is sorted.

C or N line is ok.

Looking for N line for VM don’t know if it would work as box has never been updated for well over a year!!

Hi can anyone recomend a non glitching line provider for h2h . The line I have had just ran out but providers line glitching bad at the end so not interested in renewal with them.
Thanks

looking for a supplier who has not been hit by the latest server takedown. I have had a good supplier for a while but has been hit like many others with the takedown. If any suppliers are still up and running i would be interested in a 24hr trial with the option to buy. Mag 254 box

Thanks

Is there any suppliers which have not been hit by the latest server take down? If so, looking for mainly sly sports. (24 hr trial with the option to buy). Mag 254 box

Thank you

looking for a supplier who has not been hit by the latest server takedown. I have had a good supplier for a while but has been hit like many others with the takedown. If any suppliers are still up and running i would be interested in a 24hr trial with the option to buy. Mag 254 box

Thanks
Is there any suppliers which have not been hit by the latest server take down? If so, looking for mainly sly sports. (24 hr trial with the option to buy). Mag 254 box

Thank you

Don't post this here, it's the wrong group, this is for cable.
the iptv request thread has been locked for a reason - there is no working servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back