Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - April Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
FOR SATELLITE ONLY

Rules for this thread -

• Post what you require, a UK line or Southern Ireland.
  • STATE IF NEEDING A C LINE OR N LINE.
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • If you have messaged the member click on the PM button under each post - Don't worry guests can't see this!
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.

Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Hi I am new to Tech kings and you have always been really helpful. I have an a5 satellite box and the guy who used to sort it out each year has disappeared and I was wandering is it easy enough to do on your own such as just putting a new code in to get the sky channels again. I would appreciate any help on this

Hey guys , Just bought a openbox v5s and need a line . I have found a site which offers £37 a year but Im not sure I want to try it without recommendation.
Im hoping someone can inform me about a line.

UK . thanks
Regards

Hi new here, in need of a new cline server, had one for last three months and was pretty stable until last month or so, (freezing and scrambled). It's a v8s box. I'd sooner buy 3 months at a time so any of you chaps recommend anyone much appreciated

Hi guys Im looking for a good server can anyone recommend a 24 month service please, bought one of ebay guess what shut down after 3 mins all channels scrambled thanks in advance

V8s Box and uk

Hi Guys looking for a good uk n line server with a reseller account to run around 30 boxs on zgemmas and open boxs need to be able to add boxes easily as adding new boxes every week

will need test line first

pm me thanks guys

N line needed for Sky UK,
All channels if possible,
Message me please or add my skype at optic-modsX
Thank you

Last edited:
Looking a line from local (NI, Belfast) supplier if possible, no resellers.

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Getting my first box today, zgemma h.2s. Looking for sky channels and be able to watch 3oclock kick offs for football. Need a C line, be gratefull for prices and stuff, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back