Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - April Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for a line . N or c to suit uk sly , would require a test for 24 hours of possible please
I'm running a v8 pro so line must suit this box .
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys looking for a good quality full sky nline for openbox v8s in uk as been let down once again the day after paying for my second month
I req a quality multi nline that I can enter manually into mgcamd a test line is a must and pay monthly untill satisfied that the line is good quality and the cost of the line please
Vets please and no resellers thanks in advance
All sorted now thanks

Line?

Hi guys looking for a good quality full sky nline for openbox v8s in uk as been let down once again the day after paying for my second month
I req a quality multi nline that I can enter manually into mgcamd a test line is a must and pay monthly untill satisfied that the line is good quality and the cost of the line please
Vets please and no resellers thanks in advance
All sorted now thanks

Think my line has gone no reply from server as the above guy says please appreciated looking forward to hearing from you thank you..Ted

hi, can anyone recomend me a good cline? i have an f5s but i have ordered a v8s to replace it, will i still be able to use the same cline?

Hi,

Looking for a UK Sky N Line, just had email confirmation my current provider has been taken down. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back