Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - October Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, complete newbie here please help

Looking for a stable uk nline with box office events and all channels

Hi, I am also looking for a new N line for with box office and all sky 28.2 E. I believe. HD not particularly required.

This is my first ever post, so I apologise in advance if in wrong place, as I do not know where to start.
I have a PM So please help if possible.
Cheers

Hello. After numerous N Lines from a well known auction site I've finally thrown in the towel. Is there any trustworthy folk on here that can offer a reliable N-Line full UK SKY with all bells and whistles for zgemma h2s? 24hr test would be a bonus, looking for 12 month subscription (if price is right) then if all is well will have a customer for life. Cheers.

C lines with all the UK sky channels

Looking for a few glitch free C lines with all the UK sky channels (box office, ppv, movies, sports ect) - 12 months with a test line to use before purchase, wont pay over the odds as I know the going rates.

Please get in touch - thanks.

Been had quite a few times now so looking to nail down a good solid provider for 12 months. Trialling one line at the moment but if service is up to scratch will be purchasing 3 more in the near future. Looking for a UK nline for use with a gemma star 2s.

Thanks in advance
Stretchkerr

Last edited:
Looking to add line to newbuild Zgemma h2s need test line first to make sure I know what i'm doing central UK send PM i'm free at weekend

New to this game. About to buy a v8s or v9s (shoudl be delivered today/tomorrow). Looking to puchase a UK line that'll work with openbox in order to get premium channels for movies / footie etc. If there's an option to get Asian channels that show 3pm kickoffs even better.
Failry tech savvy and have read dummy's guide so confident I can set this stuff up

Hi, i am looking for an N line for VU+ Solo 2 Twin Tuner DVB-S2 HD Enigma2 Linux Satellite Receiver ..
Thanks in advance

Hi there,
Looking for a reliable nline for zgemma h2s.
uk, all sports, movies, ppv etc.

Many thanks in advance.
hman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back