Anyone shead some light on this

staton78

I have seen someone saying they can get all channles working on sky without iptv added in just some special adjustments to the box . And is 100% sure his fix works .
He did how ever say clines don't and never have run sly ony n line lol.
Bellow is a comment from he see what you guys make out

Well i can get sky news hq running with out a sub, al video it and show then al put your 24 hour on it and every thing should be unlocked, the provider i use is off the zgemma site, all subs av bought this week for ppl worked flawlessly thats why i put my add back up on fb, av bin doing these boxes a while, am not new to linux modules and modding the kernal, i used hack ps2s then helped out with the reverse engineering of the hypervisor on the ps3 and av helped with hacking the ps4 and the freebsm it uses, these boxes are just a hightly modded version of ubuntu, different kernals yeild different results on these boxes, av not bin doing these boxes as long as you by the sounds of it, it sounds like you have a few years on me in experience with these boxes but am a fast learner, av bin looking at doing the modded modems but am running into a few problems atm if you no about them..

Have fun lol

I have seen someone saying they can get all channles working on sky without iptv added in just some special adjustments to the box . And is 100% sure his fix works .
He did how ever say clines don't and never have run sly ony n line lol.
Bellow is a comment from he see what you guys make out

Well i can get sky news hq running with out a sub, al video it and show then al put your 24 hour on it and every thing should be unlocked, the provider i use is off the zgemma site, all subs av bought this week for ppl worked flawlessly thats why i put my add back up on fb, av bin doing these boxes a while, am not new to linux modules and modding the kernal, i used hack ps2s then helped out with the reverse engineering of the hypervisor on the ps3 and av helped with hacking the ps4 and the freebsm it uses, these boxes are just a hightly modded version of ubuntu, different kernals yeild different results on these boxes, av not bin doing these boxes as long as you by the sounds of it, it sounds like you have a few years on me in experience with these boxes but am a fast learner, av bin looking at doing the modded modems but am running into a few problems atm if you no about them..

Have fun lol
I'm sure Sky news is a freeview channel mate ask him to video a premium working channel and upload it to your post to me sounds like iptv even thoughhe's saying it's not if he can get sly back how much is he charging and wouldn't he keep it to his own customers??

Told him team viewer in and get my box on avoids this lol
Don't blame you the pricing will be interesting tho if he can do all of what he says why didn't he post saying when it all went tits up with sly sounds like a little nit of wild wild west to me IMHO

Yeah and the connection is broken if you turn your laptop off or turn off teamviewer so it’s hardly like they can just connect whenever they want.

Anyway, have we confirmed it’s what we all suspect yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah and the connection is broken if you turn your laptop off or turn off teamviewer so it’s hardly like they can just connect whenever they want.

Anyway, have we confirmed it’s what we all suspect yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never properly used team viewer tbh ive seen people using it but that's about it

yep ive seen the comments when you question him about how hes got it works just says ive tweeked the files to make it work in nline and hes on sites we know nothing about lol

Back