Anyone using Firestick lite (2020)

telveskid

Hi guys,
Can i ask is anyone using a Firestick Lite (2020) model to stream a m3u file ?

Reason i am trying to watch my Satellite Egnima box picture on this firestick in a another room in the house, it works on a 1st Gen firestick fine as i open up Openwebif no problem using downloader apk.

However when i try same method on Firestick Lite (2020) i get error message " No apk available to handle this file) i tried same Versions of Downloader & Mx player as the 1st Gen stick but to no avail.

I even tried ES file Explorer on Firestick Lite & renamed the downloader apk in the internal storage section but still no joy,

I also tried using Dreamplayer & Dreamdroid on newer stick but again no joy

therefore 1st Gen stick does the job but the newer Lite version does not

Any ideas

thank you

Hi guys,

Reason i am trying to watch my Satellite Egnima box picture on this firestick in a another room in the house, it works on a 1st Gen firestick fine as i open up Openwebif no problem using downloader apk.

However when i try same method on Firestick Lite (2020) i get error message " No apk available to handle this file) i tried same Versions of Downloader & Mx player as the 1st Gen stick but to no avail.

I even tried ES file Explorer on Firestick Lite & renamed the downloader apk in the internal storage section but still no joy,

Any ideas

thank you
Hi I use xciptv and tivimate apps on firestick lite no problems

Hi guys,

Any ideas

thank you
Works fine on them have you turned on allow apps from unknown sources

Back