Anyone downloading directly to an android box?

basejumper

TK Veteran
I've just got this to work tonight using Chrome/Bittorent. Just downloading Ford v Ferrari. The software seems buggy compared to VPN but the download speed is way faster than I normally get using VPN. 33% in and 8 mmb/s is double my normal speed. Overall 1200mb/ 307 seconds is an average of 3.9 mbs. This has got to be the way forward. Double the speed for free and direct to an android box without side loading (y)

IMG_1562.JPG

Last edited:
I've just got this to work tonight using Orfox/Bittorent. Just downloading Ford v Ferrari. The software seems buggy compared to VPN but the download speed is way faster than I normally get using VPN. 33% in and 8 mmb/s is double my normal speed. Overall 1200mb/ 307 seconds is an average of 3.9 mbs. This has got to be the way forward. Double the speed for free and direct to an android box without side loading (y)

View attachment 47572
Hi base jumper I'm looking to do this on my box. I'm using free version of turbo vpn just now which slashes my d/l speed by 90%. Any ideas? What do I need to get this up and running m8

Last edited:
When you get to the above stage you can locate files but not download them unless you link the torrent file to a torrent client such as bittorrent which you can also download and install from the box's home screen/google play. Bittorrent is free but loaded with bloatware. Untick everything it wants to install other than the client itself.

basejumper, yeah this is a result m8 ive been running memu emulator to use vpn on windows so i can run cinema hd etc but its pretty sheeeet. so this will be better . thanks again for your help .

Ps Will this work if i install chrome on laptop browser also and do the same Unblockit thing also? sorry if thats a dumb question lol

Last edited:
basejumper, yeah this is a result m8 ive been running memu emulator to use vpn on windows so i can run cinema hd etc but its pretty sheeeet. so this will be better . thanks again for your help .

Ps Will this work if i install chrome on laptop browser also and do the same Unblockit thing also? sorry if thats a dumb question lol

Yes works on any device. Once you have downloaded your file(s) in Bittorrent right click the file(s) and delete torrent but keep the file. If you keep the torrent you will be seeding the file Peer-to-peer (P2P) which your ISP or your leechers ISP can see you have. If you run unblockit through a VPN you can keep the torrent because you are anonymous. Opera has a built in VPN but I have never used it. To access your file t will be in downloads so you could open it there with VLC media player say for a film.

Edit: Once you find the file in downloads you can bluetooth it to another device of course.

Yes works on any device. Once you have downloaded your file(s) in Bittorrent right click the file(s) and delete torrent but keep the file. If you keep the torrent you will be seeding the file Peer-to-peer (P2P) which your ISP or your leechers ISP can see you have. If you run unblockit through a VPN you can keep the torrent because you are anonymous. Opera has a built in VPN but I have never used it. To access your file t will be in downloads so you could open it there with VLC media player say for a film.

Edit: Once you find the file in downloads you can bluetooth it to another device of course.
BaseJumper appreciated m8 thanks again, I've done what you says and installed chrome but I've got utorrent so I'll just do it that way. I thought it was safe deleting and leaving the file to seed. Never knew they can trace it to your leechers etc... Cheers for heads up

BaseJumper appreciated m8 thanks again, I've done what you says and installed chrome but I've got utorrent so I'll just do it that way. I thought it was safe deleting and leaving the file to seed. Never knew they can trace it to your leechers etc... Cheers for heads up
Yes. I got two warning emails from sly one of them when they weren't even my broadband provider but traced me through my leechers provider. All down to the #torrent.

Yes. I got two warning emails from sly one of them when they weren't even my broadband provider but traced me through my leechers provider. All down to the #torrent.
Yeah I keep saying to my Mrs to remember vpn etc when putting film on. I thought I was paranoid but I got a letter from ntl(showing my age here lol) years ago about port scanning when I was messing around with routers. Keep saying to her if you don't put that on you'll get a knock on door one day from FACT and you'll be paying the fine cos I'm skint ROFL.

The English Premier League's current third court injunction requires UK ISPs to block UEFA and Premier League IPTV streaming but only during live play.

As long as you are streaming live play and not recording it you are not breaching copyright laws because you do not have a copy so a VPN is not needed. :love:

Yeah I keep saying to my Mrs to remember vpn etc when putting film on. I thought I was paranoid but I got a letter from ntl(showing my age here lol) years ago about port scanning when I was messing around with routers. Keep saying to her if you don't put that on you'll get a knock on door one day from FACT and you'll be paying the fine cos I'm skint ROFL.

This is a video I shot of how it works:

I am using a cordless mouse here with the dongle plugged directly into the android box which makes it much easier to navigate. With the Buzz box it is easy to pause live TV multitask files to download and go back to the program you are watching. :love:

The search was for .apk in apps with time as the main search to give the most recent apps.

Back