Anything free worth watching on any other satellites

carol1869

Got my sky dish at my caravan and was just curious if there was anything worth watching on any other satellites my box is zgemma but internet is out the question here as it very poor

Not really anything that's FTA & in English worth watching, Eurosport Germany 19.2e is FTA but they're showing snooker atm, same as on BBC, better to keep the dish at 28e.

Last edited:
When you say internet is poor is that for all networks? A camping dish, plus 4g or even 3g with a euro cs sub and you could get loads of channels. You would hardly need any data.

You could download films/series/documentaries etc to a memory stick/hard drive before you go. If your caravan tv doesn't have a USB slot then you'd need a cheap media player of some description.

It's static caravan but when site gets busy it very hard to use the 4g as the signal is good but data speed is diabolical so possibly anything that's not heavily a driven might work I did try iptv and normal fire stick with Netflix neither would work

It's static caravan but when site gets busy it very hard to use the 4g as the signal is good but data speed is diabolical so possibly anything that's not heavily a driven might work I did try iptv and normal fire stick with Netflix neither would work
If you have an aerial you can scan for freeview and freesat

I've got both just bored and was thinking of having a play and seeing what else I can get
I think most other channels will need a line or euro line and an Internet connection.
As mentioned above you can record movies or any other content when at home onto had or USB and play it back on zgemma when at the static

If your 4g gets slowed down turn to 3g only. I go to football matches with 36000 people there. I've tested all Sims and the best is 3 on 3g only. I sit next to a lass who works for 02 and she told me to do it.

28.2e has sport biss feeds from time to time. No Internet required for those or tether to your box from phone for softcam to run.

not much fta that's worth watching, but with a bigger dish, a motor, the right box, a euro sub & a mobile hotspot, there is a vast amount of channels (many with English language) available.

I have a Zgemma H5 with OpenATV 6.4, WooshBuild Infinity and SkyQ V3.500 Skin using a 1.1m Triax Multi Sat Dish pointing at 4 satellites 13.0E, 19.2E, 23.5, 28.2E. My Oscam pulls in up to 100 great Movie Channels with English audio.

I Mostly watch 0.8w Thor and 19e and theres plenty on there in english , I usually record things onto my Hdd, so many movies and series channels, but of course most of it is still available to watch or download on the E2i player, but Eurosat is still great for live sport in HD.

Back