Apple iPhone 5 prototype 'shown in hands-on video'

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another video has leaked online supposedly of a prototype of Apple's new iPhone, although this one features a full working model of what is claimed to be the hotly-anticipated handset.

With Apple expected to announce the next generation of the iPhone on September 12, almost every day brings new leaks supposedly showing parts of the product, including what were claimed to be redesigned Apple headphones yesterday (September 3).

Whilst it is impossible to verify whether the handset shown in this latest video is genuine, it does offer one of the most convincing glimpses at what to expect from the world's biggest technology firm this month.

[video=youtube;jV_N99SBpnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jV_N99SBpnE[/video]

Source:
Code:
http://www.digitalspy.ie/tech/news/a403711/apple-iphone-5-prototype-shown-in-hands-on-video.html

Ive seen various stuff all over the place re size shape ect all with a date of 21st sept. 1 thing i have heard constantly is that they have changed the bottom from 30pin to 8 pin - but that is no different to any other company that do same make the charging dock smaller - so you spend more money!
But all will be revealed apparently in a few weeks. people will Q for hrs to get their hand on it ........... think ill wait a bit!

You mean you'll be 2nd in the Que Linny?

sssssssshhhhhhhhh lol! no im not that bad haha!! will wait a few days at least!!!! im sure like all the other i items there will be a few problems that need to be i-roned out ( sorry )
my contract ended in July but in no rush as im sure the handset will be expensive to buy even on a 2 yr contract!

Gman what i really want is the new ipad but need to wait until nearer December when we can get 20% off thanks to collegue discount being higher in december :)

iHave to admit that out of all the tablets I messed around with, the iPad was the nicest so far.

iDon't have an issue with Apple products as such, It's the ex torsion that is their price tag, their insistence on one marrying iTunes, & their arrogant attitude that I loath.

All that said, tablets, regardless of who manufactures them are nothing more than expensive toys. Well that's what iThink anyway lol

Last edited:
tablets, regardless of who manufactures them are nothing more than expensive toys
totally agree with that expensive boys and teenage toys :) - that reminds me i must ask a question on here about something similar.....................off to post i go :)

Back