Apple Took Offence at People Switching to Android

Apple faces lawsuits for punishing its former iPhone users for choosing to continue this life with Android. The lawsuit was filed by an ex-iPhone user, Adrienne Moore, who claims that since she changed to a non-Apple device, she for some reason stopped receiving text messages from her mates who stayed with Apple.

Oi8vczI4LnBvc3RpbWcub3JnL2VoNGVnOWN2eC9TY3JlZW5fSHVudGVyXzAzX01heV8yMV8yMF8zNS5qcGc%3D

The lawsuit was filed in federal court in California and seeks class-action status. The plaintiff claims that Apple’s iMessage system for some reason retains text messages sent from other Apple devices and wouldn’t deliver them to her new Android-running device. At least, this is what Moore said in the complaint filed.

Media reports referred to this incident as the reminder that people who dare to replace their Apple devices with other wireless phones and tablets would be penalized and deprived of the right to get the full benefits of their wireless-service contracts. The problem is that text messages simply get “stuck” either briefly or permanently inside an iPhone’s iMessage system if they’re sent to someone who used to have an Apple device but have switched their number to an Android phone.

Indeed, users have claimed that they noticed their iPhones behave weirdly when sending text messages to non-Apple users – the texts were showing up late, or not at all. For instance, The New York Times’ David Segal also complained that he can’t receive messages from iPhone users altogether anymore. Apparently, this is somehow connected with the fact that he recently dumped the Apple device for an Android. Provided that most of his colleagues continue to use iPhones as part of their function as Apple’s unpaid press office, communication with them and life overall became a bit problematic for Segal.

Tech experts would say this is hilarious – the problem of such type would be easy to fix. After all, everyone else’s device can do ordinary texts without regard to the recipient, while Apple has always claimed that its software is superior. Either this is not true, or there’s just a lack of will on the company’s part. Industry observers are waiting for the outcome of the case, saying that perhaps the precedent would force Apple to stop behaving like a cult and punishing people who chose to leave the cult by breaking communications with their cult friends.

Funnily Enough, My missus cannot get send texts between one of her mates who recently went to Iphone, thought it was strange, might join this class action lol

History has shown that Apple is bad for you.
Two cases that were never tried
1.Adam and Eve Vs God...garden of eden
2.Snow White Vs The evil queen....log cabin

are ye all still on CB in the West??

No, I got rid of mine a couple of weeks ago cause the politicians looking to be elected to the local council told me that they will be getting us something called the Interweb... That's why I'm deffo voting on the 22nd lol

Back