AppleCare Warranty

j4v3d

VIP Member
Hi

I have a iPhone 4S - It doesn't have warranty at the moment, it fell from my pocket the other day and the screen of the cover is cracked. Slight water damage as well nothing major. The main screen is ok but there contrast goes from light to dark it clearly shows that the main screen is not in full working order. Also it looks like the antenna has gone off it as it keeps saying searching. If i buy a apple care warranty and take it in-store after a few days of doing the warranty will they be able to replace it?

Thanks

Are you advocating fraud here at Techkings jv? lol :leaving:

lol lol lol never done fraud in my life and dont intend on starting either!

It's just some common sense :) Apple dont know if the iPhone is damaged or not when you buy the Apple Care warranty.

I imagine that therer is a period of time before you could claim, read the small print of the contract

Also, just found this bit of info in the Apple plan website.

This plan extends your service coverage to two years from the date of your iPhone purchase. The plan must be purchased while your iPhone is still under its original one-year warranty.

So, NO you Can't

Last edited:
Just checked and their is warranty on it (Applecare) For Repair and services. Don't remember buying it. Oh well lol

Just checked and their is warranty on it (Applecare) For Repair and services. Don't remember buying it. Oh well lol

Loosely translated means, "I don't have warranty so I'll have to shell out another £400 - 500 for a replacement fruit product but I'm not going to tell everyone that" :leaving:

Loosely translated means, "I don't have warranty so I'll have to shell out another £400 - 500 for a replacement fruit product but I'm not going to tell everyone that" :leaving:

Damn! You know me so well!! NOT! lol

To be honest with you not really taken an interest in iPhone like before when i was totally engrossed in it. Brother pops up yesterday and said did you check serial number to see if its under warranty and i was like erm nope i have not lol

Back