apply-esta.co.uk Rip Off

bees

VIP Member
Bloody hell here we go again,

I got ripped off a few years back when I thought I had applied for a pair of kids passports, turned out I paid a "passport checking"
company, I thought I had applied for a passport only to find they kept the fee and charged me for checking the details of an online application form.
I had to then pay the passport office to process my forms.

Here is the original rant

passportdirect.org.uk SCAM Ripped me off

So this year I'm planning Mexico but to save money on the flights I stop in the US, then board another plane to Cancun.

This means I need a biometric passport and a form called an ESTA it costs $14

This site is doing the same thing, it looks like a proper site to process the application but the small print at the bottom of the page says they are independent and will basically charge you 55 Euro to process your application, the site looks like you are applying direct.

The website apply-esta.co.uk is an independent and private website that is separate from the official ESTA website (https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/). The services offered by our website at a price of €55 included the $14 required by the American government and the administrative costs. By using the official ESTA website you will pay only the fee required by the American authorities but you will not benefit from our advice or the corrections of your application.

Here is the full link

Applying for an ESTA for the whole family

They do my head in, f@ckin @rseholes :rant:

Last edited:
Are we on the list too lol

Thought he won't mind me passing into mexico was worried about getting back out though lol

Jeez bees, I don't think I could live with it if you had been caught out again mate. It is rampant out there at the minute, people just don't know what the actual process is and pay these unscrupulous shysters.
The ESTA is so simple to do, that there is no need for an independant gangster.
Just as well you were once bitten.
Luckily, I have the actual.gov site bookmarked, but the dollar is so crap, I've no inking to go at the minute.

Back