Arcade kit

gaelic-red

Anyone know of a reliable place that would supply a freestanding arcade game kit . Complete with games,buttons, screen etc. Cheers!

You gonna build one of these,?
I'll find out where I got my stuff from, but the screen came from eBay, flatscreen old size TV (for correct sizing) for under a fiver,
what you running mame with pc or jamma all in one board or orginal pcb boards

what you running mame with pc or jamma all in one board or orginal pcb boards
Running mame4all on a Pi2 , struggles with anything post '89 tbh, but a newer Pi would probably blast it,
If you want to run mame4all I will be home in the next month or so and can send you the code for the buttons I have.
And the ROM set , I have about 2000 ish

Running mame4all on a Pi2 , struggles with anything post '89 tbh, but a newer Pi would probably blast it,
If you want to run mame4all I will be home in the next month or so and can send you the code for the buttons I have.
And the ROM set , I have about 2000 ish
i dont run mame4all i use pc with just standard mame, mameui very good as well m8
been using mame since 1998 i try to keep to latest version 0.225 now
but for low spec\old pc 0.106 mame is a good version
i also have roms just a good selection of the golden era of arcade
see here for latest mame releases
MAMEDEV.org | Home of The MAME Project

Last edited:
So rather than building my own I bought a second hand retro arcade cabinet. It has Pandora's box 4 which is grand at the moment and I can upgrade when I get bored of it ... What I'm looking to do now is getting some decals on the side and front of it. Would anyone have any designs on file that I could use, or where to get them ? Cheers !

Attachments

• IMG_20201116_100400.jpg
    IMG_20201116_100400.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
Back