Are Amazon blocking sideloading

Looking for advice couple of days ago my iptv went off kept going to sign in page like it had expired. Got in touch with the they said it was all fine so I deleted app to see if it was that. Using fire tv cube I tried to download app again on downloader app allowing unknown sources but it wouldn’t download I put vpn on and it download fine but I now can only use my iptv with vpn turned on also the icon for app is now a greyed out box. I’m using virmin fibre as isp I’ve not had a problem till couple days ago. Has anyone else experienced this issue or any idea what’s going on or how to fix it. Thanks guys

Looking for advice couple of days ago my iptv went off kept going to sign in page like it had expired. Got in touch with the they said it was all fine so I deleted app to see if it was that. Using fire tv cube I tried to download app again on downloader app allowing unknown sources but it wouldn’t download I put vpn on and it download fine but I now can only use my iptv with vpn turned on also the icon for app is now a greyed out box. I’m using virmin fibre as isp I’ve not had a problem till couple days ago. Has anyone else experienced this issue or any idea what’s going on or how to fix it. Thanks guys
Make sure you have webshield or surfsafe turned off on your virgin account.
Even if you've disabled it in the past, they turn it back on without informing you

Back