are the nvidia shield worth getting

fozzer

Hi all so I have looked at the numerous android boxes and fire sticks and the the nvidia shield I have a few questions about the shield can you install american apps on them ok like nbc sports and fubo, is there much difference between the 2015 and 2017 model, also what are they like for gaming and emulating older games, for people who have one would you recommend them thanks

I have the nvidia for about a year now i bought it i think in the black friday deals where you got the shield and the game controller and a £10 stream voucher for about £139.00. The shield runs iptv fantastic from my supplier and also using dreamtv and teatv. I have installed aptoid and this allows lots of downloads but any other files i want I just download the apk and put it on usb stick and install it manually. The games are fantastic lots of free ones such as sonic and street fighter with fantasic graphics. It has the same chip as the nintendo switch. For older games i installed a emulator called classicboy and can play mega drives and snes and other consoles.

Cracking piece of kit i won mine on this forum through the raffle etc.
Handles everything ya throw at it with ease only 2 gripes i have is one of my neighbours keeps turning blutooth on whatever device they have and keeps trying to pair up but i turned off the feature in security settings etc and the remote is rather smooth and can easily slide out your hand and drop on the floor and i can imagine they aint cheap to replace etc and they take cr2032 coin batteries and how long they last is anyones guess (y)

Back