Ashes on 9 Now

Hi, I have been watching the Ashes on 9 Now on my tablet and phone while on holiday in Turkey. It is the same coverage as Sky but it is free if you sign up and use a VPN. It is actually on a shorter delay than the Sky Go app.
My question is, does anyone have a line to the 9 Now apk for Fire TV please? I have looked in all the usual places but can only find versions that require Google Play services to run. There must be a Fire TV version because it is in the Aussie Amazon app store which I cannot access. Can anyone help please?

Hi, I have been watching the Ashes on 9 Now on my tablet and phone while on holiday in Turkey. It is the same coverage as Sky but it is free if you sign up and use a VPN. It is actually on a shorter delay than the Sky Go app.
My question is, does anyone have a line to the 9 Now apk for Fire TV please? I have looked in all the usual places but can only find versions that require Google Play services to run. There must be a Fire TV version because it is in the Aussie Amazon app store which I cannot access. Can anyone help please?
Yes 9 Now and TVNZ seem to be showing the ashes with sky coms since Sparksports creased to exists 😥 with you using amazon device and ur saying its available in the amazon store...why can you not access it to download the official app?

Yes 9 Now and TVNZ seem to be showing the ashes with sky coms since Sparksports creased to exists 😥 with you using amazon device and ur saying its available in the amazon store...why can you not access it to download the official app?
Not available on UK store and would be a faff to change things around. on my families account. That is why I am looking for a ready made apk that is not tied to Google Play services.

Not available on UK store and would be a faff to change things around. on my families account. That is why I am looking for a ready made apk that is not tied to Google Play services.
Your right will be on aussie account..your not likely to find the amazon version of the apk ...if they are tied to Google services then that means they are linked to Google playstore ...my advise setup an aussie amazon account only takes a few mins if u don't want to mess with your UK account.

Edit try this in downloader if above link from manic didn't work

bit.ly/9now159

Hi. If you open downloader app on firestick and put in the browser there type in 130992 that will download the free application iptv. It has no channels on it you have to put your own m3u playlist on it. This playlist I have has just taken all the official streams from the Aussie apps like 9now and put them into a m3u playlist(saves using the player apps and no adds) When you open iptv just put this in as the url and enjoy.

https://www.apsattv.com/oz.m3u

Vpn still needed of course. Currently watching cricket on firestick on 9 gem using this playlist.

Hi. If you open downloader app on firestick and put in the browser there type in 130992 that will download the free application iptv. It has no channels on it you have to put your own m3u playlist on it. This playlist I have has just taken all the official streams from the Aussie apps like 9now and put them into a m3u playlist(saves using the player apps and no adds) When you open iptv just put this in as the url and enjoy.

https://www.apsattv.com/oz.m3u

Vpn still needed of course. Currently watching cricket on firestick on 9 gem using this playlist.
Another good option can confirm works on tivimate via a vpn

Attachments

• 20230709_140202.jpg
    20230709_140202.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31
Back