At last downloaded Wi********* on Gigablue but it tells me 28.2 A is not talking to B so no picture

Billy315

TK Supporter
Hi Guys

With the help from Willobuild I managed to get the build working two days later.

It comes with BBC 1 ordinally it showed it was working with the line showing 50% and no picture. So I tried again from the start now ends with BBC1 line showing no %.

It tells me that although I have unicable it is not allowing anything to happen. It was all okay before.

I downloaded after Willo3092 gave me so many instructions in which I thank him.

Can anyone help?

PS trying it in between footy.

I take it you have only 1 feed from unicable lnb to tuner 1 and your settings are on unicable settings.

Other users might want to see your setup on tuners to say whats happening.

Yes they are but I will follow your advice

I take it you have only 1 feed from unicable lnb to tuner 1 and your settings are on unicable settings.

Other users might want to see your setup on tuners to say whats happening.
Should tuner B also have advanced connected to 28.2E. With c- H on automatic?

I dont use unicable but thinking is tuner B the vacant tuner that is not connected by a cable?

Quad tuner box will have 4 tuners either 1-4 or a-d.

Your box is using 1 tuner and everything is in that and capable of multi recordings.

Hoping @Willo3092 makes an appearance that could answer more.

Thinking we all have football on mind. I will contact him tomorrow
post some screenshots of tuner setup then perhaps we can see what the problem is.

I dont use unicable but thinking is tuner B the vacant tuner that is not connected by a cable?

Quad tuner box will have 4 tuners either 1-4 or a-d.

Your box is using 1 tuner and everything is in that and capable of multi recordings.

Hoping @Willo3092 makes an appearance that could answer more.
its a gigablue a to h on one tuner

I am following your advice Willo3092.

Thanks

I have at last managed to put the openvix 5.4 on:smiley::smiley:(y) how simple.
It gives me channels with no pictures.

Went to setup tuner and followed Willo3092 instructions.

I followed the pictures instructions with connected at no. Then renamed them as 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Went to use the ten minute time to download all the channels and it is not working.

I am using the dish on legend at the moment to record channels on freesat.

What have i done wrong.

Attachments

• pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 13
  • pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 13
  • pic 4.jpg
    pic 4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
For some reason you have a different LNB make and model on the third pic and you have tuner A connected to tuner B :unsure:

Now used deep standby.
looking for auto bouquets as the channel press said that? on plugins

I have this on my screen Willo3092

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 7
I am resetting and I will make sure Tuner a is not connected to Tuner b.

Will follow your pictures for Tuner A and Tuner B.

Do I just follow all the other tuners as with Tuner B?

Once I have set them up as by your pictures, I have not connected Tuner A to Tuner B. Conectted all the other 7 Tuners.

This is what I get?

Attachments

• tuner.jpg
    tuner.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
Have you actually created any bouquets with AutoBouquetsMaker yet?

I need to know the make and model of the LNB.
Make and model of your receiver.
What is physically connected to Tuners A & B
If the LNB has legacy ports make sure your box is connected to the unicable port, not legacy.

Unicable LNB - GT-Sat GT-S3DCSS24 SCR/dCSS Single Cable Unicable II LNB SCR24 with 3x Legacy Outputs. Ref. GT-S3dCSS24 dCSS Port Specs Legacy Port Sp..

Gigablue UHD UE 4K

I have one cable set to dCSS LNB for Gigablue. It is connected in the house to a 6 xsplitter from WOS. Two cables go into the back of Gigabox. Other cable goes back outside round to bedroom.

Two cables from Legacy go into Freesat box to use while Gigablue out of action. Do not use 6 x splitter.

I assume the FreeSat box is working?

This is my Tuner A setup on Gigablue UHD 4K with the same LNB as you:

1625836731218.png

Tuner B is connected to 19.2E so won't bother posting a picture.
It should be the same as Tuner A for you apart from the channel number will be 2

This is my tuner C:
All other tuners should be configured the same apart from the channel numbers and whether connected to Tuner A or B.
1625837027368.png

Freesat working.

Photos of Tuner

Checking cable at the back to make sure they are correct. Lead cable should be connected to input of 6 x splitter. then another out cable will come direct to 4 x splitter, with two leading to Gigablue.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
Where are the other 5 cables going from the 6 way splitter? (I'm sure mine is an 8-way. Didn't know they did a 6-way).

If you only have one box, you can run a single cable from the LNB to the box and put a 2-way splitter on it. Not sure what you have connected.

Back