At the races and Racing UK not working

GaznShell

Hi, Hope your all well :bye:

My old man has got him shelf a V8s openbox just to watch live racing. At the races and Racing UK with no other interest in an of the other channels, The box has been working fine up until recently all the other channels are working fine apart from At the races and Racing UK. He spoken to his provide who has been very helpful but me dad feels he's hassling him so luck me he's turn to me :whacko:

We have re-installed the channels, updated where some new channels have come but no At the races and Racing UK. Am going to contact the provider myself once I have a better understanding on how these boxes work.

I think atr is a channel which would come with as standard with any minimum sub, racing uk however is pretty expensive but most decent providers have both.
Have you tried a Cwaites channel list update, before doing this goto menu> factory settings> ok on yes ( IMPORTANT NOW PRESS BLUE) update the Cwaites list now

Last edited:
Am just looking at he's list now thanks. We did do an update from a web page his provide gave him my dad is just on his way home now going to link up with him on teamviewer and try Cwaites list. What do you mean by pressing blue??

Cheers

when you press ok on factory settings> ok on yes, then press the blue button on the remote> Now reload your Cwaites list which is on here in the skybox channel list section cdub

Last edited:
Back