Atv7.0

cactikid

VIP Member
Having a mess with 7.0 on solo2 on 28.2 to try and understand what is where and hidden.
A strange channel list from 19.2 needs to be removed
Automatic scan on 28.2 is slower than Openvix.
Abm setup and scanned on 28.2

But i cannot setup my epg provider and has the source changed?
What do you suggest in using ?

Having a mess with 7.0 on solo2 on 28.2 to try and understand what is where and hidden.
A strange channel list from 19.2 needs to be removed
Automatic scan on 28.2 is slower than Openvix.
Abm setup and scanned on 28.2

But i cannot setup my epg provider and has the source changed?
What do you suggest in using ?
I believe there's a lot of problems with atv7 due to it using python 3 and some of the plugins you need only work on python 2.

Yes think your correct as installing software for epg box has stalled but movement on front display so might have to redo flash to 6.4.

Now i know why Vix was handy as could find things . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Vix 6.0 and ATV 7.0 are built on same OEA branch. ATV still classify their python 3 image as beta.

6.4 is the current stable image and uses python 2. Once you get used to the menus, it's okay.

Luckily i escaped and trying 6.4 now flashing Thanks

Yes menu is totally strange to me but need a box to play with to fix the gigablue box mishap with no hdd and no backups found :LOL:

Luckily i escaped and trying 6.4 now flashing Thanks

Yes menu is totally strange to me but need a box to play with to fix the gigablue box mishap with no hdd and no backups found :LOL:
Use the blue button to navigate on atv cati all the stuff is via that.

Got it on 6.4 and wondering what epg is used on 28.2 is it Refresh?
Looks totally different and dreary over Vix

Got it on 6.4 and wondering what epg is used on 28.2 is it Refresh?
Looks totally different and dreary over Vix
Why are you not using EpgImporter ?

Nothing easier to use really.

One of my go to images is 6.4 although ive got Atv 7.0 in a slot to play around with.

Why are you not using EpgImporter ?

Nothing easier to use really.

One of my go to images is 6.4 although ive got Atv 7.0 in a slot to play around with.
Last time this box was on possibly 2 months ago and setup from sources which i dont see on ATV images but later found .

Vix is handy for supported boxes but the non supported ones like Gigablue and possibly memory leak issue i need to try other things.

Wonder does my external hdd when not seen just needs box and hdd reboot as not tried that.

Are settings and plugins restore compatible with Openvix to Openatv

Last time this box was on possibly 2 months ago and setup from sources which i dont see on ATV images but later found .

Vix is handy for supported boxes but the non supported ones like Gigablue and possibly memory leak issue i need to try other things.

Wonder does my external hdd when not seen just needs box and hdd reboot as not tried that.

Restore from vix 6 to openatv 6.4 wont work Vix py3 Open atv 6.4 py2.

Are you saying the UE isn't supported by Openvix?

Back