Australia and bad weather.

And yet another example of Mother Nature's brute force, very scary mate, these extreme events are happening way too often for my liking at the minute

Damn you might be right.....................where's me wellies!! :LOL:

Reminds of that film forget the name now where he kept going on about the end over and over again and people called him crazy.

But luckily he had built an underground shelter when the end happened. Looks like that's what people need to start doing from now lol.

Underground shelter over there, hmmmmmmmmmmm buried under loads of sand never to get out alive , or flooded out because of leaky seals and all you have to eat are the hundreds of thousand of mice that snuck in when door was left ajar.
Or the unvaxed got stored there and you what happens there.

Their lovely new white car has got a lovely sandblasted look with frosted windows. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I was born in Western Australia dust storms are horrendous, the dust goes in your eyes nose and every other hole and it is so easy to get lost by losing your bearings. That sand also hitting your face hurts like hell like being in a hail storm, They used to piss mother off when she would spend the day doing the washing and hanging the clothes out on the line then you would get your stuff covered in a red dust
that's why my name is Biddy Boy I was born by lake Biddy WA

Back