Australia Northern Territory imposes strict vaccine mandates.

Not even the CEO of Phizer has been vaccinated
you would think he would be one of the 1st

Not yet he said and not wanting to jump the quue but stick to the rules on who gets it first.

but still you avoid answering the question I asked

Not even the CEO of Phizer has been vaccinated
you would think he would be one of the 1st
Very disingenuous of you, did you even watch the video you posted? This wasnt today or yesterday, this is at the initial rollout stage, and he talks about keeping the optics of the recipients order, and not just taking it because hes the CEO.

Can we close this thread, I think it'll turn out to be a case of he said she said. Rather we like it not covid is here long term. We might not agree on solutions, but one thing we agree on is we don't want this to affect our future. We all have our own opinions, but we all can agree on, is that we all want to stay safe 👌

so you think without the vaccine we would be in the same possition we are now?
And what position would that be? Go to the UK gov website and look at the alleged deaths since the scam started, and you’ll see that over the last few months, the number of deaths far outweigh the deaths in the corresponding months last year, when no one was jabbed.

From the 1st June up until 15th October there have been 10,693 deaths, now go to the corresponding period last year and you’ll find that there were only 4,268 deaths.

I didn’t count the deaths from April through June because that’s when they were busy murdering the care home residents in order to justify the first lockdown, and also they were allowing 60 days after a positive test.

So please explain why you would think the jabs are preventing deaths when the data clearly suggests the opposite.

If you insist on parroting the media propaganda, without being able to back it up with real data, then you are part of the problem and you will be either ignored or treat with the contempt that you deserve, by me at least.

It’s so important to be able to think for yourselves, but the government are telling you that you are not qualified to have an opinion, so you just continue to sit on your arses swallowing the shite.

All of a sudden we have a deadly disease that will never go away (just like the flu) and our immune system is suddenly not fit for purpose and if we don’t comply with the official narrative, then we must be punished. You really need to read that history book.

"Psychotherapist": Those refusing "vaccine" should have their freedoms taken awa

I’m told that I am not being responsible for refusing to be jabbed, but the government, the vaccine manufacturers and the people administering the jabs are not responsible if I suffer a serious adverse event because at the end of the day it’s my choice, and I’ve made that choice, which somehow makes me irresponsible.

You’ve been played and it’s been all too easy for them as they know that you will always trust authority over your own intuition, why think when you can have someone else do it for you?

And on the subject of Australia, apart from building concentration quarantine camps for the unvaccinated, they have started putting QR codes on public water fountains, so no jab, no water. And you think it won’t get that bad over here? Then you haven’t been paying attention.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

Bombshell Testimony: Top Scientists at Vaccine Hearing Reveal Injections Killing More People Than Saving - Global Research

Are You Stupid?

And what position would that be? Go to the UK gov website and look at the alleged deaths since the scam started, and you’ll see that over the last few months, the number of deaths far outweigh the deaths in the corresponding months last year, when no one was jabbed.

From the 1st June up until 15th October there have been 10,693 deaths, now go to the corresponding period last year and you’ll find that there were only 4,268 deaths.
I believe I have spotted a flaw, see if you can spot it too when I explain it to you.
In june-oct 2020 most people worked from home, planes and trains weren't running, pubs were shut, sports stadiums empty,neveryone wore masks, eating out was unheard of, all attractions and everything else was shut and kids were off school.

June-oct 2021 all schools and restaurants open, pubs open, flights operating normally, no masks anywhere, people packing trains and buses to work in crowded offices and going to 40K crowds at football games every weekend

If the latter scenarios were taking place in 2020 it wouldn't be 4,000 deaths it would be 400,000.

Carry on

I believe I have spotted a flaw, see if you can spot it too when I explain it to you.
In june-oct 2020 most people worked from home, planes and trains weren't running, pubs were shut, sports stadiums empty,neveryone wore masks, eating out was unheard of, all attractions and everything else was shut and kids were off school.

June-oct 2021 all schools and restaurants open, pubs open, flights operating normally, no masks anywhere, people packing trains and buses to work in crowded offices and going to 40K crowds at football games every weekend

If the latter scenarios were taking place in 2020 it wouldn't be 4,000 deaths it would be 400,000.

Carry on
You’re basing your argument on your own assumptions, based no doubt on what you’ve heard from the media, where’s the data to back up your assumptions?

Vaccination Rates Not Linked to Lower COVID Rates, Epidemiology Paper Finds | Jon Miltimore

You’re basing your argument on your own assumptions, based no doubt on what you’ve heard from the media, where’s the data to back up your assumptions?

Vaccination Rates Not Linked to Lower COVID Rates, Epidemiology Paper Finds | Jon Miltimore
Its called life.
I lived through both periods in question and I remember what happened last year and this year, kids off school, pubs shut, no travel, working from home and full mask ups in supermarkets.
It was only a year ago, I can't be the only one capable of remembering what happened 12 months back?
You've just posted a link based on covid rates before and after vaccination.
That's called moving the goalposts.
No one said C19 rates are higher/lower, you said deaths are higher now than before vaccines.
No one spotted it though so you might get away with it.

I didn’t count the deaths from April through June because that’s when they were busy murdering the care home residents in order to justify the first lockdown, and also they were allowing 60 days after a positive test.

So please explain why you would think the jabs are preventing deaths when the data clearly suggests the opposite.

If you insist on parroting the media propaganda, without being able to back it up with real data, then you are part of the problem and you will be either ignored or treat with the contempt that you deserve, by me at least.

It’s so important to be able to think for yourselves, but the government are telling you that you are not qualified to have an opinion, so you just continue to sit on your arses swallowing the shite.

All of a sudden we have a deadly disease that will never go away (just like the flu) and our immune system is suddenly not fit for purpose and if we don’t comply with the official narrative, then we must be punished. You really need to read that history book.

"Psychotherapist": Those refusing "vaccine" should have their freedoms taken awa

I’m told that I am not being responsible for refusing to be jabbed, but the government, the vaccine manufacturers and the people administering the jabs are not responsible if I suffer a serious adverse event because at the end of the day it’s my choice, and I’ve made that choice, which somehow makes me irresponsible.

You’ve been played and it’s been all too easy for them as they know that you will always trust authority over your own intuition, why think when you can have someone else do it for you?

And on the subject of Australia, apart from building concentration quarantine camps for the unvaccinated, they have started putting QR codes on public water fountains, so no jab, no water. And you think it won’t get that bad over here? Then you haven’t been paying attention.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

Bombshell Testimony: Top Scientists at Vaccine Hearing Reveal Injections Killing More People Than Saving - Global Research

Are You Stupid?
we were living different lives a year ago, as @pabloescaban has said, every year we have flu season with hospitals getting over run, last winter we didn't because of the restrictions, people staying/working at home, mask wearing, pubs shut etc, the same restrictions had the same effect on C19, this year we don't have said restrictions so cases are going to be higher, cases higher means deaths higher. Now look at when cases were last as high as they are now, before the majority had been vaccinated, the death rates were far higher than they are now. If the vaccine was not having an effect then the death rate now would be the same as it was previously when we had this number of cases.

And that is the point, not the number of cases we are getting, but the number of deaths in relation to the number of cases which is much lower thanks to the Vaccine.

If the vaccine was not having an effect then the death rate now would be the same as it was previously when we had this number of cases.
And where did you get that from? Is this another one of your undisputed facts?

I find the level of arrogance and lack of intelligence from some of you frighteningly shocking.

We are told that the lockdowns, the masks and the vaccines are saving lives, when there is no real evidence to show this to be the case. All we get is “If we hadn’t shit all over you, then our crystal ball says you would all be dead”

On the other hand there is plenty of real evidence, backed up with statistics which clearly show that the lockdowns have been responsible for many thousands of deaths.

Shortly after the mask mandates were introduced last year, the so called cases went through the roof.

And currently there are more people dying than there were this time last year, and that sonny, is an undisputed fact.

I’ll be ignoring you and your fellow covidiot from now on, before I say something I won’t regret.

@cambo55 you are getting your maths wrong.
It's a common mistake.
If we were having 4000 deaths from 50,000 cases in four months last year and now we're getting 100 deaths a day from 40,000 infections a day that means we are having about 3000 deaths per month now we have vaccines yes?
This is LESS than last year, not more, when you take into account the amount of daily infections - with restrictions in place last year we weren't getting a fraction of the infections we get now but lots of them died. More people are getting infected now but less percentage are dying

We are told that the lockdowns, the masks and the vaccines are saving lives, when there is no real evidence to show this to be the case. All we get is “If we hadn’t shit all over you, then our crystal ball says you would all be dead”
What more evidence do you need, death rates in relation to the number of cases are far lower than they where before when we had this number of cases. UNDISPUTED FACT
And currently there are more people dying than there were this time last year, and that sonny, is an undisputed fact.
The time of year is irrelevant, the death rate must be compared to the number of cases is how you can compare, look at the number of cases this time last year and how many deaths per 1000 cases where there, now look at today and how many deaths per 1000 cases and then tell me which way the death rate has gone?
I’ll be ignoring you and your fellow covidiot from now on, before I say something I won’t regret.
So anyone who disagree's with your arguement you ignore. Wow that's inteligent

It seems we have a couple of extremely gullible individuals who think that because there’s an absolute of lazy skiving off work and locking themselves away in their homes, while helping to crash the economy when there’s all wrong with them, then it’s ok that more people are dying.

They’ve been brainwashed into thinking that cases actually mean something, when in actual fact, cases are merely positive PCR results, which by its very nature cannot possibly diagnose an illness.

You also go down as a case if a doctor diagnoses you without a test and if you’ve been contact traced, along with all those other individuals you’ve been in close contact with and their close contacts and so on.

Do you see how fraudulent this entire farce is?

Then we have all these asymptomatic cases. If you are asymptomatic it means there’s all wrong with you, if you don’t feel ill it’s because you’re not ill and if you are not ill, you have all to pass on, so get back to work you lazy sods!

This entire scam has been based on cases, as they knew that up until recently they didn’t have the tools to increase the death toll to a scary enough number, even by relabelling the flu, along with a few other diseases.

If you’d like an education on the subject, then see below.

Why Are Covid-19 Cases Soaring In NZ? PCR Test Update 🕵

What Is A Covid-19 Case?

Covid 19: "Asymptomatic Transmission"

Vaccines, Lies and Smears Odysee Exclusive

Vaccine Misinformation Mythology

Last edited by a moderator:
Back