Australia vs India All Format Series

Very surprising Kohli wont have a big say on this tour.

Will be a big loss for India, I do fancy Australia to win though they seem like a well oiled machine since the last time India toured.

36 all out. Indias lowest test score ever. Lowest score in Cricket in over 65 years. Not one batsman in double figures.....

Last edited:
36 all out. Indias lowest test score ever. Lowest score in Cricket in over 65 years. Not one batsman in double figures.....

Lets just say india made history today but on the wrong side :ROFLMAO:

Without Kohli and a very strong Australia team no doubt Aussies will win the series. Can they whitewash them 4-0 I honestly think they can.

For me India needs to be pegged down a few notches a bit too arrogant for my liking.

Seems India and Pakistan will be a taught a good lesson and can see both being outplayed and in the latters case they wont win a single game on tour lol.

@channelking Saw this comment on Youtube lol

Kohli's search history in the last hour:
  • time machine amazon buy
  • earliest flights to india
  • cool baby names
  • is it legal to kill ravi shastri
  • temporary memory loss drugs
  • rohit sharma test record meme
  • best beard shampoos

What a crazy 40 mins india had!

What a spell of bowling by the aussies they have got one heck of a bowling attack. All there seamers bowled in the right channels right areas and were consistent and didn't they reap the rewards of consistency.

Lets just say india made history today but on the wrong side :ROFLMAO:

Without Kohli and a very strong Australia team no doubt Aussies will win the series. Can they whitewash them 4-0 I honestly think they can.

For me India needs to be pegged down a few notches a bit too arrogant for my liking.

Seems India and Pakistan will be a taught a good lesson and can see both being outplayed and in the latters case they wont win a single game on tour lol.
I prefer the Aussies to be pegged down a few notches .

Back