Australian Open 2021

Kryigos breaks theim 1st game!!! Kryigos is such a talent, just wish he would knuckle down but unfortunately he's not disciplined enough but when he plays properly it looks very very easy for him, he's great to watch and the ozzys are going mad for him!!!! Great to watch

Kryigos breaks theim 1st game!!! Kryigos is such a talent, just wish he would knuckle down but unfortunately he's not disciplined enough but when he plays properly it looks very very easy for him, he's great to watch and the ozzys are going mad for him!!!! Great to watch

Nick is talented for sure mate. Could have won so many titles but his discipline has let him down big time.

Crowd was going nuts for him which even as a home favorite was great to see.

Novak is struggling it seems but getting through. Nobak/Nadal seems obvious final but could see an upset before then.

@channelking what you think so far mate?? Who you think going to win the tourney?

Been good tournament I think mate so far.

Shame crowd not allowed was amazing when nick was playing crowd were nuts. Not same without him like with all sports.

Still would say novak and Nadal are favorites even if both have injury problems.

Zverev has a chance and could do it as well. Be good if one of the young guys can do this time against the old guard so to speak.

Also surprised theim lost had him going deep in the tournament.

Yeah agreed them 2 will be favourites for the win, theim looked totally off it against nick tho tbf but yea he should of beat dimitrov, novak is playing zverev next I think which will be a great matchup, I think we could see someone different win it mate, novak looks a little off and Nadal been struggling with that back injury.

Agreed mate

Someone new will freshen it up for sure.

With Nadal and Novak not at 100% it's perfect time for a new winner outside of those two.

One thing is for sure so happy to see tennis and big tournaments back.

Saw some of the ATP Cup was fun tbh.

Back