Auto bouquets for satellite after tuning

soco

Hi, after scanning for Freesat channels I end up with 2 music channels in the music bouquet with the rest in the all channels list. I then move them into the correct bouquet but overnight they revert back to the original list and I have to do again.

Can anyone shed any light on how I can get the list to save after moving the channels into the correct bouquet?

Thanks

I was setting a box up the other day for someone and noticed only 2 music channels, didn't check to see if they were anywhere else but what I did, rather than using freesat as the provider, I changed it to sky UK and selected FTA channels only.

Any time a scan with bouquets happens it will update your lists and any movements made will be overwritten.Either stop updates or there is a section to use your channel list in the bouquet as far as i know that does not get touched with updates.I have not used it so unsure of what that section is named your favourites?

I was setting a box up the other day for someone and noticed only 2 music channels, didn't check to see if they were anywhere else but what I did, rather than using freesat as the provider, I changed it to sky UK and selected FTA channels only.
Cheers I'll have a go at this

Back