Auto Bouquets Maker

marknewham

Hi there can someone help me with how to install this service as it seems to have failed. It seems to get stuck on tuning sky (sd) when I go to do a load bouquets just selected east midlands option. finds 0 channels and 0 radio then locks whole box before it finds anything.

hi
have you got a hdd or flash pen setup on the box to store the data to

also what box are you useing and image

I have hdd mounted as hdd2 I did have an old folder called hdd on the box which I deleted as it appeared to be unused but maybe this had some data in it? Where do u state where bouquets are saved? Using mtpockets atv image

I've reflashed (after major worries trying to get a usb to work I finally realised i needed to do a low level format and full windows format to restore the master boot record) using scumnsee vix set up and I love how it all just works. The picons all present, the epg loaded up fully, adding the nline was completely straight forward and it seems quicker. The mtpockets image was very good and had a very good look and feel and i love that you can auto update and everything but the scumnsee feels like a finished product.

Thanks to you both for the images tho makes owning a Zgem a real pleasure!

not sure with the abm and the solo with usb tuner and none for epg,i have to do 2 scans on 2 providers to get channel list?

vix and auto update i say no

Back