Auto bouquets time out lock on vermin)

Hi,
I have Zgemma H2H, having the same problem (southren Ireland) tried everything with new vix images. Correct netid etc. Also getting SRN 29% tried with splitter without splitter, in my house and in friends house nothing worked. Send the box back and got replacement but still the same problem (Auto bouquets time out lock on vermin)
. someone was saying " abm does not work in southren Ireland" any alternative?
. Can you please explian step by step as not very technical mind? Sat part working fine. Help pleas

What net id are you using.

---------- Post Merged at 07:13 PM ----------

I presume your tuner is enabled.
Can you post a screen shot of your autoboquetsmaker setup

Yes tuner is enable. net ID is 42753. When I scan (vm) automatically or manually, I get about 260 radio+TV channels (SD with disriptions and HD no) but when I go to ABM and hit Start Scan I get that message. When I want to watch a Chanel just get black screen however radio channels works fine. Also Sky channels works fine with c line. I will post images. Could this server issue? Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ----------

Yes tuner is enable. net ID is 42753. When I scan (vm) automatically or manually, I get about 260 radio+TV channels (SD with disriptions and HD no) but when I go to ABM and hit Start Scan I get that message. When I want to watch a Chanel just get black screen however radio channels works fine. Also Sky channels works fine with c line. I will post images. Could this server issue? Thanks

Back