auto script issue

Hi guys don't know if this is the right place so sorry if i'm breaking the rules

My issue is auto script

The script i use i have had for over 2 years and i update on a regular basis without any problems until now

I loaded auto script via PUTTY as usual only this time all i see now is N/A in bouquets is there anyway of solving this problem ?

I keeps trying with the same result , i don't understand why this has just started happening , any thoughts thank you kindly

Hi guys don't know if this is the right place so sorry if i'm breaking the rules

My issue is auto script

The script i use i have had for over 2 years and i update on a regular basis without any problems until now

I loaded auto script via PUTTY as usual only this time all i see now is N/A in bouquets is there anyway of solving this problem ?

I keeps trying with the same result , i don't understand why this has just started happening , any thoughts thank you kindly
I take it this is to load your iptv sub channels

I take it this is to load your iptv sub channels
that is correct mate , i have created several bouquets from server but when updating yesterday the main iptv bouquet just says N/A no matter how many time i try with putty it completes 100% but only show N/A on receiver, baffled fella

that is correct mate , i have created several bouquets from server but when updating yesterday the main iptv bouquet just says N/A no matter how many time i try with putty it completes 100% but only show N/A on receiver, baffled fella
Why anyone still uses a script baffles me why not use a plugin like jedimaker it will do it for you.

jedimaker looks very complicated to me is there an easier explanation on how to do step by step that easy to understand and follow not all of us are technical minded

Setup guide here Jedimakerxtream guide pdf

Menu, plugins green to install plugins.

Goto extensions install jedimakerxtream

Goto jedimakerxtream, playlist and add playlist

Add URL add portal then username and password and continue this screen you can choose to add VOD and TV series if you want to.

Continue then choose the bouquets you want to keep and create bouquets

Now you can exit then main TV and press TV button and check if your streams are working.

Once happy goto epg importer

Now press the Blue Button (sources), to select your Provider EPG.
Provider EPG
Find your IPTV provider in the source list. (usually at the bottom).
Press OK on your provider group.
Press OK to select/checkbox your provider
Press Green Button (Save)
Note: you DO NOT have to uncheck Rytec UK sources if using provider EPG.
On the main EPG importer setting page...
Press Yellow Button (Manual) to start the epg import.

Once done exit to main TV and press TV button and check your IPTV bouquets to see if epg is showing.

If you are happy you can now goto jedimakerxtream, settings and configure auto update and catch-up prefix if wanted. Green save then update bouquets.

sorry to be thick but i really dont get this at all, sorry i stick with putty transfer and creating bouquets myself from main iptv bouquet

Setup guide here Jedimakerxtream guide pdf

Menu, plugins green to install plugins.

Goto extensions install jedimakerxtream

Goto jedimakerxtream, playlist and add playlist

Add URL add portal then username and password and continue this screen you can choose to add VOD and TV series if you want to.

Continue then choose the bouquets you want to keep and create bouquets

Now you can exit then main TV and press TV button and check if your streams are working.

Once happy goto epg importer

Now press the Blue Button (sources), to select your Provider EPG.
Provider EPG
Find your IPTV provider in the source list. (usually at the bottom).
Press OK on your provider group.
Press OK to select/checkbox your provider
Press Green Button (Save)
Note: you DO NOT have to uncheck Rytec UK sources if using provider EPG.
On the main EPG importer setting page...
Press Yellow Button (Manual) to start the epg import.

Once done exit to main TV and press TV button and check your IPTV bouquets to see if epg is showing.

If you are happy you can now goto jedimakerxtream, settings and configure auto update and catch-up prefix if wanted. Green save then update bouquets.
sorted now finally worked it out thanks to your help, thank you

Hi all i have added my url into playlist and it all works fine , however how do i update the iptv provider in jedi as i cant see the playlist i created , help, thanks

Jedimakerxtream, playlist it should be showing there

If you don't check jedimakerxtream settings, playlist location

Back