auto script issue

Hi all i have added my url into playlist and it all works fine , however how do i update the iptv provider in jedi as i cant see the playlist i created , help, thanks
If you have added it correctly click on the jedi plugin - playlists and you should see the url with a green icon. Click on the url - green button to select the sections you want then green button to create channels.

If you have added it correctly click on the jedi plugin - playlists and you should see the url with a green icon. Click on the url - green button to select the sections you want then green button to create channels.
thats just it i dont see it, when i created it it was there and i have the bouquet which i still see but not the playlist

thats just it i dont see it, when i created it it was there and i have the bouquet which i still see but not the playlist
Open jedimaker.
Click 'settings' or 'about'
This will tell you the path of the playlist, usually etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder.
Inside that folder is playlists.txt
You can open/edit this file and make sure your m3u URL is pasted in there correctly

Back