WooshBuild AutoBosquets Maker - sky VM issue

Anyone else getting all sorts of HD sly channels on their bosquets? (When we know they won't work)
I thought it may have been an bouquets issue however I updated provider files and no luck.

Some of my sly channels don't even work where as other paid channels do

Attachments

• 15648262744856136048324634351793.jpg
    15648262744856136048324634351793.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 22
I think this always happen in a major shuffle of channels be it sat or cable,on sat they are still listing ones gone dark 2 years ago.
Cable would be the same but sd services are stopping transmission and moving to hd for some and maybe more in the near future

So does that mean we'll start to get sly HD channels back on VM? :LOL:
As of now, only news and mix sd are working.
No ashes or F1 sd working, will try change my regional area and rescanning

check VM some channels gone?

we lost ss SD a couple of days ago but SS Football HD has started to clear, along with SS News HD and SS Mix HD so ABM have added the HD channels back so we can access them easily

So does that mean we'll start to get sly HD channels back on VM? :LOL:
As of now, only news and mix sd are working.
No ashes or F1 sd working, will try change my regional area and rescanning
NO. it appears they have gone, the HD channels appearing in your EPG is nothing to do with VM, the Autobouquetmaker team hid them when they went off to make like easier, they have now put them back on

NO. it appears they have gone, the HD channels appearing in your EPG is nothing to do with VM, the Autobouquetmaker team hid them when they went off to make like easier, they have now put them back on

Thanks for the update, guess we'll just have to wait and pray they all do indeed clear!!

Hi u guys seem to know what your talking about do u think these sly sports are gone forever now or is there a way to get them bk.

can anyone help.. just installed a VM CWS LINE and only picked up sd channels after installing it using mgcamd.
my suplier changed it to a C line to use on ccam2.3.0 still only sd channels. no hd any ideas

can anyone help.. just installed a VM CWS LINE and only picked up sd channels after installing it using mgcamd.
my suplier changed it to a C line to use on ccam2.3.0 still only sd channels. no hd any ideas

probably a duff setting in your autobouqetmaker configuration
go to menu>setup>reception>ABM>providers
I have everything set to no, apart from Virgin UK and create sections bouquets
if you have all these 'create HD freeview'
'Create HD bouqets'
And the other different settings, the chances are you have scanned for only non HD channels

Back