AutoBouquet

Hello,

Can someone let me know how to setup autobouqet in Vix (version May 2017) for VM cable please? I have done the below so far but no channels are showing or playing:

1. Enabled the tuners on VU+ Uno 4K
2. Scanned channels and received 600+ channels
3. Set the VM net ID

I'm new to Vix. Please Help!

Thanks

You say no channels are showing but then go on to say you've scanned and got 600+ channels - please can you confirm?

Have you installed a VM gift line? ... only the SD versions of channels 1-5 will work until you purchase a VM specific line and put that onto the box.

When doing a scan the scan shows 600+ channels but when viewing channels nothing displays also the EPG is blank. The EPG shows but no channels are listed. What am I doing wrong?

Do I need bouquets and what else needs setting up please? Oscam is installed in the Vix image and it is enabled but im not sure if it is configured properly? I had to create the oscam.sever config file because it was not in the original image even though Oscam was installed.

Please help.

Last edited:
Check if you're getting channels 1-5 in SD (HD ones wont work) ... if you get these, it's a line issue.

You'd need to use a plugin to load the EPG like EPG Importer.

I don't have and have never used this model box so it's slightly different to what i'm used to.

Thanks for the quick reply Ste. I will check the SD channels and install EPG importer. How do you use EPG importer by the way please? Thanks.

Back