AutoBouquetmaker Help -scan not completing?

Pennri

Hi guys

A bit of help please. i got my new extrend et8500 combo (2x s2 1x c/t2 running openvix) today from *** and have set it up as per bees enigma 2 combo guide. However when scanning channels in autobouquetmaker it just keeps saying please wait... And doesn't display the channel list. I'vewaited over 10 mins but still no channels. I've double configure and it is as per bees guide. The sat tuners are setup correctly to Astra 28e and the c/t2 is disabled currently as not using it yet. I'm scanning sky uk and free sat. Humber / East Yorkshire region. The scan shows its picked up 780+ video channels and 90+ radio channels but no bouquet / channel list is being created. Any ideas?

Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 04:19 PM ----------

Ps the AutoBouquetmaker log shows that bouquets have been created.. Am I being a idiot here?

Hi yes done that and I now have some fta channels showing. I've not yet set up mgcamd which is next in the list but I've noticed the picture quality is quite poor on sd channels. Some channels I've bbc2 is showing a 576 resolution? Any ideas why this is?

Back