AutoBouquets (28.2E)

KDMann

Hi Guys,

When i look at my Bouquets and select Entertainment

At the top it will then say 28.2E -- Entertainment--
Is there any way to make this say Entertainment like the other AutoBouquets does?

I have tried to put the other AutoBouquets maker on but it doesn't appear so i will try and get used to this one but id really like that to change

Any suggestions?

From memory you need to press up or down on remote to show 'Channel List Menu' then press the menu button whilst on this screen, this will allow you to rename all the Tabs (Bouquets) I renamed the (28.2E bouquet to display All Channels, then HD etc so it matches Sly) I can't say with absolute certainty if the method I described is correct as I'm doing it from memory. I'm sure if I've got it slightly wrong someone will correct me as I have a mod on mine now so when I press up and down it scrolls through the next channels just showing the info bar whilst remaining in full screen (same as Sly)

Press up to bring up the channel selection and then press blue for favourites this will show the list of bouquets then press menu and scroll down to rename bouquet and enter what you desire and press green to save.

If your using 'AutoBouquets (28.2)' then go Setup-Service Searching-AutoBouquets (28.2) and untick the 'Default Bouquets' option this will then stop it pulling all the defaults and keeping the names you have put in.

It is set to No and it still does it.

Any more ideas?

---------- Post Merged at 11:25 PM ----------

Its the little sub headings when you go into the bouquets i want to change for example --Entertainment--

No sorry I'm baffled now as that's exactly how mines setup and mines fine. I remember having the same issues when I first wanted to change my bouquet names and unticking the Default bouquets sorted mine.

No sorry I'm baffled now as that's exactly how mines setup and mines fine. I remember having the same issues when I first wanted to change my bouquet names and unticking the Default bouquets sorted mine.

So when you press Entertainment doesnt yours say --Entertainment-- ?

Try changing in autobouquets menu 'bouquet display style' to style 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the epg tabs? Or when you press up or down to bring up the channel selection? My epg tabs are set up to looks like sly's but in the channel selection is still appears --28.2 E entertainment--

Are you talking about the epg tabs? Or when you press up or down to bring up the channel selection? My epg tabs are set up to looks like sly's but in the channel selection is still appears --28.2 E entertainment--

Channel selection mate

Back