Autobouquets maker

chris24

Any ideas please ,autobouquet is scanning ITV sd channel to Yorkshire which is correct but ITV
HD channel is London with London news.
Thanks Chris

Is it actually showing ITV London when you watch the channel or is it just the EPG which is showing ITV london programming?

Not sure on that, it did say HD ITV London news but didn't actually watch it i change back to the sd channel. Rest of the programs are showing the same tonight.

Not sure on that, it did say HD ITV London news but didn't actually watch it i change back to the sd channel. Rest of the programs are showing the same tonight.
some ITV regions have the wrong epg regional programs, you need to confirm it its just the EPG or the actual channel as well that is London.

some ITV regions have the wrong epg regional programs, you need to confirm it its just the EPG or the actual channel as well that is London.
As there are many ways to obtain EPG, really need to specify method.

It could be just that people are using EPG Importer and have not correctly reported/requested EPG.

As there are many ways to obtain EPG, really need to specify method.

It could be just that people are using EPG Importer and have not correctly reported/requested EPG.
yea that's what I'm thinking, when I reported no epg for my ITV last week he said he has a few service refs down as London but is sure they are wrong. That's why I suggested checking the actually channel is correct

Hi
Epg has corrected its self over night ITV London news is back to Calendar news. I have used epg Importer also CrossEpg downloader. Which would you recommend to use .
Thanks

Back