Autobouquets mix

I've ran the above on my mutant hd51 and after running the scan my box crashes and reloads.
I already have a favourites menu, sky UK(not icam) for Freeview channels and sly d icam.
Any advice or mod to the file you could do for me,

Thank you,
L

Attachments

• IMG-20230430-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20230430-WA0005.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 8
That is AutoBouquetsMaker, not AutoBoquets. Which image are you on? Name, version and date please.

And can you rephrase what you mean by following
Code:
I already have a favourites menu, sky UK(not icam) for Freeview channels and sly d icam.
Do you mean you have those bouquets already?

Edit:
I think you had better start a thread in the satellite section before this thread is deleted.
General Satellite Discussion

Edit 2:
Looks like you have installed a plugin for python 3 images on an image using python 2.7

Last edited:
That is AutoBouquetsMaker, not AutoBoquets. Which image are you on? Name, version and date please.

And can you rephrase what you mean by following
Code:
Do you mean you have those bouquets already?
Sorry, I mean auto bouquets mix, open atv 6.2 on wooshbuild, mutant hd 51, date is 20190215044233 it's quite old but works well so don't want to reflash with newer build.
Yes D icam bouquets on done via ipk usb install and most work fine, have multi sat set up.

Thank you

There is no AutoBoquets Mix, there is an AutoBouquetsMaker mix. Not the first or last time people mix up AutoBouquets with AutoBouquetsMaker.

Anyway, the ABM mix importer plugin you installed is not for your image and will keep crashing. Best you uninstall it. Manually transfer the mix file to your ABM's custom folder. You can get the mix file from following location.
Code:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files/master/Standard/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

EDIT:
Right click anywhere on the page and then click on "save as"

P.S
You have a hardware multiboot receiver. Play around with a newer image in the other partition

Last edited:
I've tried to find the autobouquets maker to add the above but can't find it in dream explorer, and ideas please.
On your image, put the mix file in this location after you have downloaded it. I wouldn't use Dream Explorer, use Filezilla or My computer to transfer if you can see the receiver on your PC.
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

The mix importer plugin is meant to get the file and add it to your receiver. It is crashing and not working. You are manually importing the file and you are not using the plugin.
Best you uninstall it.

I uninstalled the abmmixer but for some strange reason when I try sky UK hd or SD it crashes my box with just ABM, only way round it was to uncheck the sky UK and just have Freesat UK, that's fine and I know if I really want this I need to put alot more work in.
I believe this thread is due to be deleted soon so thanks for all your help,
Have a great day,

L

Back