Cable Autobouquets not sorting themselves?

Hi,

I re-installed Wooshbuild, and before the categories were all there for the EPG, however this time it just says last scanned, and favourites? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. As far as I'm aware, I did everything the same as last time

Have you ran a scan? hold the blue button until the extensions menu appears and then select Autobouquetsmaker scan

Hi,

I re-installed Wooshbuild, and before the categories were all there for the EPG, however this time it just says last scanned, and favourites? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. As far as I'm aware, I did everything the same as last time

Change the options in autobouqetsmaker, change 'all channels' bouquet to no
sections to 'yes'
Then delete all bouquets, then scan again

Have you ran a scan? hold the blue button until the extensions menu appears and then select Autobouquetsmaker scan

Hi,

Holding down the blue button doesn't allow me to select that as an extension. It does have autobouquets in the actual image though? Open A TV with Wooshbuild infinity
Change the options in autobouqetsmaker, change 'all channels' bouquet to no
sections to 'yes'
Then delete all bouquets, then scan again

Hi, I did that and there wasn't an option to say all channels as such but something about a main channel list, so I selected no that and yes to sections. I then deleted the bouquets and scanned again. Still the same unfortunately

Is ABM actually completing or does it result in an error?

Bouquets are cached. If the reload command is failing, best to restart the receiver after ABM has completed successfully.

Is ABM actually completing or does it result in an error?

Bouquets are cached. If the reload command is failing, best to restart the receiver after ABM has completed successfully.

Hi,

Yup. It does actually scan if that's what you mean? I'll restart it tonight. I tried to do what I could just before work

It turns out it wanted tuner C for the autobouquets part... So I attached the cable in there.. Anyway, the splitter arrived so I've attached in a new cable into there as well. Though there's no image coming out of tuner C?

Last edited:
He had enabled/configured a tuner that did not have access to signal source. This is why ABM failed to complete. He must have missed the error on the screen. He has now used a splitter and supplied the tuner with signal, so problem has gone.

ABM always uses the last configured and free tuner.
The wonders of Teamviewer (y)

Say I take the cable out of tuner B, I'd have thought that I should still see an image on the TV because tuner C is still connected?
no, the box chooses (dont ask me how) a tuner to use, if both tuners B & C are enabled then it will pick one of them, if there is no source to that tuner you will get a blank picture. If you only have one source going into the box then you MUST disable the tuner that does NOT have a source going into it

no, the box chooses (dont ask me how) a tuner to use, if both tuners B & C are enabled then it will pick one of them, if there is no source to that tuner you will get a blank picture. If you only have one source going into the box then you MUST disable the tuner that does NOT have a source going into it

Ah. Thanks for that. I do have both tuners enabled, and a cable going into both tuners too

Back