Autobouquets removes my channels

JLC

Hello all,

I have a H2H running fine using Biohead's image in my home.

Went to my parents to set up theirs the same. Used the same image and went fine until the AutoBouquets step.

After the automatic scan it finds all the channels, and they are unscrambled but not in an ordered list and with HD channels missing their names.

When I go through the AutoBouquets maker scan, the channels move into being in order/layout but come through blank with no video/audio feed. Even the freeview BBC are gone.

In reception area I have DVB-C, enabled, my area ID, provider, VM UK 6952

In Auto Bouquets I have no, yes, my area ID as in reception, no and the rest yes. I've tried the AutoBouquets step but with swap channels also set to no with the same results.

I literally mirrored the settings from my box later that night after it went to pot and its just not working. Don't know where I'm going wrong.

First delete bouquets restart box then start scan. If that doesnt work delete autobouquetsmaker plugin restart box. Then downoad autobouqetsmaker and then start scan see if that makes a difference.

---------- Post Merged at 08:47 PM ----------

My image is atv. My settings in abm are expert/yes/4.45/daily/yes/no/top/yes/yes/no/yes

In tuner configuration, don't select provider. Change provider setting to frequancy bands, switch all the qams to yes, change scan additional sr to 6952

See if that helps

First delete bouquets restart box then start scan. If that doesnt work delete autobouquetsmaker plugin restart box. Then downoad autobouqetsmaker and then start scan see if that makes a difference.

---------- Post Merged at 08:47 PM ----------

My image is atv. My settings in abm are expert/yes/4.45/daily/yes/no/top/yes/yes/no/yes

I tried deleting auto bouquets last time and then scanning them from scratch. I didnt do a restart though.

So perhaps, delete bouquets, do a reset then a full auto scan followed by bouquets scan?

Back