Autobouquets settings?

Have been messing around with my dads Zgemma H7 over the last week as he has said that he can't get BT Sports anymore. Its not often I sit down and watch TV with him in all fairness. I have a VM line and I have been told that if I get a Sly line, that'll allow for BT sports to come back. However, I have put the sly line on, but cannot get BT Sports. Would someone be so kind as to do me a screenshot of the autobouquets settings for me please? I'm wanting to have VM as the main bouquet if I can, as my dad has got used to using the VM programme numbers as shown in his TV mag, if not possible, he'll have to get used to using the Sly numbers again. Also cannot get ITV on 103 but have to go to 113. Thanks in advance.

BT sports has gone as of a few weeks ago. However, if you turn to the bt sports 1 hd channel and then press the ok button followed by the down button you will see a list of channels. Now press the red button and amongst the BT Sports channels you should see BT Sports 1 HD hidden. This should clear but not sure how long for

BT sports has gone as of a few weeks ago. However, if you turn to the bt sports 1 hd channel and then press the ok button followed by the down button you will see a list of channels. Now press the red button and amongst the BT Sports channels you should see BT Sports 1 HD hidden. This should clear but not sure how long for
Gone even on the sly line?

ah sorry as you posted in cable forum assumed you meant on cable. BT Sports still clears on sat but think it is SD

It's still working on sky.
You will need to enable sky as a provider in ABM and rescan.
You might want to hide all the sky bouquets that you won't be using though.

Set autobouquetsmaker, providers sky uk your area Custom SD. Also in autobouquetsmaker check providers order virgin uk is on top then scan ABM

See this is where I get lost, hence asking for screenshots. Never know what ones to select yes or no.

So can I ask what sky bouquets I would need to hide please @Willo3092? Totally lost on this bit. Got the lines installed. Got VM working, albeit ITVHD doesn't work on 103.

Is question about clearing channels or bouquets?

May I suggest that for time being, in ABM you enable the provider name. That will make it easier to see what bouquet you are talking about.

And in Enigma2 channel menu, enable the service type icon . You will be able to see if it's a cable or satellite channel.

Do you want the Adult satellite channels bouquet? If not, hide it. Do you want the religious satellite bouquet? If not, hide it?

Last edited:
About bouquets @Abu Baniaz .
So I am to go into providers and hide certain sections? In Virgin, I have hidden adult, kids, religion. So in sky, for me to get BT sports, I am to hide all of the other sections other than sports? Still lost as to what to select in the actual autobouquetsmaker provider bit. I'm happy my settings in the virgin bit are OK, but not the sky.

If you have set sky uk your area Custom sd make sure FTA only is no green to save. Now in autobouquetsmaker providers order check virgin UK is on top green to save.

Rescan ABM.

Check your bouquets sky will be after your virgin bouquets to see if sky sports bouquet is there. If it is you can go back to Autobouquetsmaker hide section and hide the unwanted sky bouquets

We don't know what you set. The default values would have created a Sky UK Sports bouquet. Please post a screenshot of your ABM provider settings for Sky.

When selecting channels, you have to use the Sky bouquets, not Virgin. (Until you get a mix file)

Attachments

• ABM-TommiDarby.jpg
    ABM-TommiDarby.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 23
  • ABM-TommiDarby_2.jpg
    ABM-TommiDarby_2.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 27
Would some one talk me in getting bt sports hidden in cable as I went to sports bouquets on cable no bt sports on it using wooshbuild infinity
Thanks in advance

Back