AutoBouquetsMaker and OpenATV 6.1

So I've been trying to follow the tutorial to set up OpenATV (openatv-6.1-zgemmah2h-20180727_usb) on a Zgemma H2H and I've got so far but I'm getting stuck whilst trying to scan.

So far, I've:
- downloaded and installed the AutoBouquetsMaker 3.0 (c) plugin (that seemed to be missing)
- configured by Tuner (DVB-C, Network ID - 40981, Used service scan type - Provider, Country - UK, Region - Virgin Media UK (All systems), Legacy - no)
- gone into ABM and chosen only Virgin (UK) in the Providers section, with the bouquet selections as shown

...but when I "Start Scan" in ABM it comes back with the error "No Area Found" and there don't appear to be any other Region or Area settings in ABM.

It's starting to do my head in as the Manual Scan starts to find channels... but ABM doesn't.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong, please? Thanks, in anticipation.

In AutoBouquetsMaker goto configure change setup mode to expert then green to save.

Goto providers virgin uk yes and change virgin (uk): area to your netid green to save then start scan.

Thanks but I have the setup mode as Expert already but I don't see "area" in the Providers menu, when I select "yes" next to "Virgin (UK)" it only shows a small bundle of yes/no Virgin (UK) options, no "Area" to be selected.

Can you take a screen shot please.

You should get something like this

abm-vm-jpg.18775

Thanks - it's exactly the one I've been using, other than the H2H version of openATV didn't seem to have AutoBouquetMaker as standard, so I had to download it... and now it's not showing all the "area" options, which is doing my nut in.

OpenATV don't have AutoBouquetsMaker installed by default you need to install from feeds but you should have the area option.

Will do - once I get it back again. I've given up and installed Wooshbuild over the top, but lo-and-behold, my new H5-2TC just arrived at the front door... so I'm going to give up and start on that one (as it's a replacement upgrade!).

Hi does anyone know if the wooshbuild infinity will work on a genuine DM 800 se v2 if so how do you install if I put open atv 6.1 image with a 89 SSL I don't want to cause a NO CA error as I done that before it caused me a lot of grief trying to restore it cheers

I dont think they have enough memory to handle wooshbuild, but i may be wrong, as rs500 nutter says, go onto the woosh infinity thread and see if you can get a definate answer.

Back