Autobouquetsmaker bug

mrblue

Updated my zgemma h2s and when i went to do autobouquetsmakers it crashed. I uninstalled plugin and reinatalled but same again

Ive went back to a previous build but still the same.

Only when you go to providers does it crash and happens everytime

Updated my zgemma h2s and when i went to do autobouquetsmakers it crashed. I uninstalled plugin and reinatalled but same again

Ive went back to a previous build but still the same.

Only when you go to providers does it crash and happens everytime
What do you mean by 'updated my zgemma'?
It probably needs flashing, trying to install updates when you haven't updated it for a few weeks usually makes it unusable.
What image is in use?
Menu information about?

What image are you running and was autobouquetsmarker installed from the images plugin downloads ?

Its a zgemma h2s, i reflashed it with latest build of openatv but each time you access providers from autobouquetsmakers it crashes.

Never had this issue before. Ive reflashed three times with different builds of openatv.

Ive uninstalled autobouquetsmaker from plugins then reinstalled fron plugins.

Does anyone have an apk for autobouquetsmakers as that may fix. Ive on version 3.3, is there a newer one?

Its a zgemma h2s, i reflashed it with latest build of openatv but each time you access providers from autobouquetsmakers it crashes.

Never had this issue before. Ive reflashed three times with different builds of openatv.

Ive uninstalled autobouquetsmaker from plugins then reinstalled fron plugins.

Does anyone have an apk for autobouquetsmakers as that may fix. Ive on version 3.3, is there a newer one?
Menu
Information
About
What version number is showing on screen?
No one can help until you provide this information

There was a commit in setup.py of ABM a few days ago. Please upload the crash log too. Please ensure you check log for any IPTV details before uploading it.

I have flashed the latest image available on "Flash Online", i.e 10th Sept 2022 ona Zgemma H9. As you are aware, ABM is now also pre-installed on ATV. It is not crashing for me for the 28.2 providers.

The default location for crash logs is /home/root/logs. Please upload the crash log as well as provide the other information requested.

Lastly, are you installing an ipk you downloaded from a forum/website, or are you installing from the plugin server?

I have reflashed again with the latest 6.4 openatv. Still crashes when accessing provider menu as I want to remove sections to show all channels only. But I can run a scan, change settings in autoboquetsmaker. Everything works apart from the providers option.

One thing I did do prior to all this is install openatv 7. This did not work with wooshbuild so realised this error and got the 6.4 image. Im not sure if this is part of the problem.

Zgemma h2s on 6.4 17/09/22

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1663506790.log.txt
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
Don't waste your time with skin changes.

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/setup.py", line 250, in prepare
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/setup.py", line 250, in <lambda>
TypeError: normalize() argument 2 must be unicode, not str

Which provider are you hoping to use?
Have you run frequency finder by any chance?
Please transfer the provider folder from box to PC. Zip it then attach. You will find it here:
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker

Several questions were asked of you to help resolve the problem. You are not answering them which hampers reaching the solution. If they don't make sense, please say so.

I use sky uk provider. I want to access provider menu to change sections option to NO and HD channels to YES. So that my bouquet lists shows ALL CHANNELS and HD channels only.

Skin change made no difference.

Attachments

• providers.zip
    140.2 KB · Views: 3
Frequecy finder? I dont see that option, i can enable frequency finder in configure but thats dvb-t, ie terrestrial

The bug is affecting python 2.x images. There should be a fix soon. For now, you can use an older version of the affected file.

Download the attached file, unzip it.

On receiver, uisng FTP (or any other file browsing method), navigate to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker
Delete the file: setup.pyo
Transfer the unzipped setup.py file to same location
Restart receiver and go ito ABM menu
Refresh Filezilla or whatever clnet you are uisng
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Info only: A new setup.pyo will have been created
Delete the setup.py which you had transferred earlier

Attachments

• setup.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 8
Just to confirm I have done a software update on openatv6.4 this morning and the Autobouquets maker providers bug/ issue has been fixed.

Last edited:
Back