AutoBouquetsMaker ipk

zeroi13i

Hi guys,

Got a zgemma star s back from a family member who decided to reset it, now i don't have a backup for the old s box's now only for the now h.s/h.2s box's. Now my issue is with ABM, I've downloaded Sucmnsee's latest backup and it works fine but ABM is out of date, still downloads the BT sport HD channels which was an issue quite a while ago, now i've tried updating the config files but now the box crashes when i run a scan, i can't delete and install the plugin again because the "install plugin" section is blank since this is an old image. I'm guessing the solution would be to swap to woosh's build but i just prefer vix to atv. Anyone got any idea's on how to sort this ABM issue, i've made my own build for the newer box's and it works fine just can find a solution for ABM on these old box's.

Cheers.

Just go to their GitHub page and download it
Ftp it in and over right the folder there
Restart box

@siilver

Went to GitHub and downloaded the master
Now there's the folder "AutoBouqetsMaker" i'm guessing i just delete the one in my plugins folder and replace it?
There's another folder called "m4" and 10 files with extensions .ac, .bb, .py, .am, .md and .mak in the rar file, any idea if these need to be FTP'ed over aswell.

Cheers.

https://mega.nz/#!GYokxTRR!zib_T8MOH6Xg-nbFFrZdFoMxYedJNMdb58OKOtVSgPQ

That's the ipk I downloaded from the plugin feeds the other day
If you need any other plugins let me know and I will grab them from the feeds and put them up on my mega account

Hi mate thanks for this.... I was wondering where I can easily find all these plugins ? Also I have the zgemma star LC & installed PLI as its enigma 2 boxes will these plugins work ? When I click to download more plugins on the box it only shows up Softcams & Extensions but when I've downloaded them & installed cccam & Mgcam but Ive looked everywhere & cant find how to run them? Ive clicked on the 'Blue' button & clicked on 'Softcam manager' there are no cams there at all ?

Looking for CCCam & ABM for PLi on Star LC for Cable only.

Many Thanks

https://mega.nz/#!GYokxTRR!zib_T8MOH6Xg-nbFFrZdFoMxYedJNMdb58OKOtVSgPQ

That's the ipk I downloaded from the plugin feeds the other day
If you need any other plugins let me know and I will grab them from the feeds and put them up on my mega account

Hi mate thanks for this.... I was wondering where I can easily find all these plugins ? Also I have the zgemma star LC & installed PLI as its enigma 2 boxes will these plugins work ? When I click to download more plugins on the box it only shows up Softcams & Extensions but when I've downloaded them & installed cccam & Mgcam but Ive looked everywhere & cant find how to run them? Ive clicked on the 'Blue' button & clicked on 'Softcam manager' there are no cams there at all ?

Looking for CCCam & ABM for PLi on Star LC for Cable only.

Many Thanks

Just put it on the root of your HDD/USB, the box will find it when you ask it to install ipk

Just put it on the root of your HDD/USB, the box will find it when you ask it to install ipk

I stuck it in the temp folder and tried to install it from there but it didn't work, it thru up an error. I had deleted the old version first maybe that was the problem.

Flashed a new image to another box then copied out the AutoBouquetMaker folder from Usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/ and then moved it to the old box after deleting the one in there that seems to work .

Back