AutoBouquetsMaker Keep Error

digpub

Hi, for a couple of weeks now I have the following showing in the keep bouquets option <not-a-string> any ideas how to solve it?

Remove it in the plugin menu. Red button. Then reinstall it from the plugin menu green button.

Thank, just done that but still getting the same error. After uninstalling I did a full restart before I re-installed, what I did notice is that the configuration was already setup, do I need to delete something else?

Which image are you using. Name and version date please. Also upload debug log that includes your run of ABM. Might be a python 3 migration issue.

Thanks, VU+ Uno4K OpenAtv 6.4 25th Feb build (Whooshbuild), GStreamer 1.18.5, Python 2.7.18.
what is the log file name and location? I have nothing in the logs folder.

Openatv debug log

Menu, setup, system, debug logs. Turn on logs and reboot box

Goto ABM hide section then create bouquets. Once done turn off debug logs and reboot box.

Your log will be in home/root/logs grab it and upload here.

As above remove any IPTV details before uploading logs.

I use xtream editor so i think that block the user details, file attached, thank's

Attachments

• Enigma2-debug-20220225_11-32-04.txt
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
Can you add the missing "Maker" to the thread title please.

I can reproduce your issue, it is not specific to IPTV. I am using PLI develop image

Change the "Keep all non-ABM bouquets" to no.
Go to the Keep bouquet section.
You get the not a string issue.

Looks like this issue is limited to Python 2 images. When did you first notice the issue? I know you said couple of weeks, but did you update image? ID you have an older version etc. Just need to track down the bug. It is not the keep bouquets file as I tried the one from 2019 and it had same issue.

No. Hide section only shows you the ABM sections to hide. It reads the provider files, not the bouquets.

Edit:
It is the non -ABM bouquets it is having issues with. For me it is

Favourites.tv
Favourites.radio
Lastscanned

Attachments

• keep bouquets.jpg
    keep bouquets.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I think the last re-flash was Oct 2021. One note is that none of the iptv bouquets have ever shown in the ‘Hide’ section and none of the free to air bouquets have ever shown in the ‘Keep’. The keep was already set to no, I changed it to yes saved it and then did a full restart. Then set to no saved it and did a scan, still same message.

Hi all, just run todays update and the fault has cleared, I noticed in the list of files being updated was a AutoBouquetsMaker file. Thanks all

Just jumping on this thread but where exactly would I find autobouquets maker to install on openatv please?

I'm struggling to find it in the plugins menu?

Back