Autobouquetsmaker not in plugin list?

andre_xs

I've installed a fresh clean OpenATV 6.4 today (latest build). I can't find ABM, neither in Plugins, nor in Software management, and not in Reception. It seems not to be installed, but also not to be offered for download?
Any help?

Menu - Plugins - Download (green button)
That's were the 'folders' are: drivers, extensions, picons, settings, etc
in "extensions" 'autobouquets' is listed, but not ABM.

I also looked in menu - Setup - Software management - Manage extensions. Nothing here either...

Best wishes,
Andre

It's not listed in 'remove plugins'

Menu - Plugins - Download (green button)
That's were the 'folders' are: drivers, extensions, picons, settings, etc
in "extensions" 'autobouquets' is listed, but not ABM.

I also looked in menu - Setup - Software management - Manage extensions. Nothing here either...

Best wishes,
Andre
Downloadable plugins
System plugins
@grog68 posted this info half an hour ago

Weird, now it's listed. I honestly looked there before (I checked all 'folders'). In the meantime, however, I did restart a couple of times, did a new channel scan, etc. Anyway, working now, thanks a lot!

Curious if you looked under tuner settings on box was it listed below as on openvix its with the image?

There was a new python file added recently for the Skin engine project. ATV does not have this. Maybe that has caused an issue, I'll check later.

Can you try and issue these commands one at at a time ( copy and paste instead of typing to avoid error) . Post the output on forum

opkg update
opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker

There was a new python file added recently
There was a new python file added recently for the Skin engine project. ATV does not have this. Maybe that has caused an issue, I'll check later.

Can you try and issue these commands one at at a time ( copy and paste instead of typing to avoid error) . Post the output on forum

opkg update
opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker
Hi i have done the same on my zgemma box when i downloaded ABM it does not show but under plugins there message saying cache file AVM? Looking try to scan freeview channels only

Back