AutoBouquetsMaker Zgemma H2s

Hi All

Just wonder could someone point me in the correct direction as I ve h2s, flashed to latest wooshbuild and I want to hide some bouquets, I ve googled it and youtubed it and it says menu-setup-service-autobouquetsmaker-hide bouquets. But mine ends at autobouquet with no option to tick bouquets to hide. Am I missing something? is there a setting I have to tick?

Cheers in advance
Tcgw

Yup there is
From full screen TV press the TV button on the remote to bring up the bouquets list. Press menu, select the option to delete bouquets, this will take you back to the bouquets list, select the one you want to delete and confirm to delete it.

Thanks djgarf, Is there anyway to hide bouquets as here is my prob

I install iptv and it adds bouquets but there a few I dont want so when I do the delete option it removes them and everything works perfect until I reboot and all folders from bouquet vanish from the screen (inc satellite ones) and the only way to get them back to display is restore deleted bouquets which brings me back to square 1.

Thanking you :-)

That's weird. Once you have deleted the bouquets you don't want there is a purge option to actually get rid of them instead of hiding them. Not sure why you would be losing all bouquets though. Seen this mentioned the other day on Facebook but its puzzling why all bouquets are being deleted on reboot. Don't think I have ever seen a option to delete bouquets on reboot and can't see why there would be as its pretty pointless. Have you tried doing a fresh install of whatever image/build your using?

What I ve done

New box - Flash with latest wooshbuild - install epgimporter - run iptv script - update epg All Ok even after reboot.
Move folders with Remote All ok even after reboot
Delete 1 of the Iptv folders (tried both ways 1 way by simply removing folder & other way by purging delete) all ok UNTIL reboot as after reboot all gone BUT still in enigma folder (checked via filezilla)
Nothing will work until i do a restore deleted bouquets.
I have the script that installs all the folders so I will edit script and try work out which iptv.sh is. for which bouquet
Just thought there might be a way to simply hide the unwanted bouquets.

Is there another build (with $ky look / layout) I could install that would give the AutoBouquetsMaker Hide Folders Section?

Thanks again

Why don't you just do it yourself
Its not hard
Install Kiddac slyk skin install abm and away you go

Then it's your work
Not someone else work.

You seem to know what you are doing

Just stick with atv with woosh is

Done it I think
found all the sh files in etc/enigma 2 went through them all and deleted the ones I didnt want. Then I deleted the userboquets.tv.tv ones I didnt want.
Restarted box and deleted all the n/a bouquets that were left. Then ran epg importer.
And to my surprise all woosh bouquets are there and the iptv ones I wanted.
I then updated the scan times so they would scan within 5 mins of me messing and everything seems good

Back